Are you interested in a new banking experience? CIBC Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 2.10% APY for their Savings Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have an opening deposit of $1,000 (See Offer Table Below). Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
CIBC Bank Savings Account Summary:
- See Offer Table Above and click Open Account
- Account Type: Agility™ Savings Account
- Rate: 2.10% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
CIBC Bank Account Requirements:
- The minimum opening deposit is $1,000 but cannot exceed $250,000.
- The account balance cannot exceed $1,000,000.
- The minimum balance to obtain the APY is $0.01.
CIBC Bank Fine Print:
- Fees or withdrawals will reduce earnings.
- Offer is subject to change, and may be withdrawn, at any time without notice.
- This account is available online only.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with CIBC Bank, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card:
-Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $625 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-Chase Sapphire Preferred® named a 'Best Travel Credit Card' by MONEY® Magazine, 2016-2017
-2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
-No foreign transaction fees
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $625 toward travel
-No blackout dates or travel restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards