Sign up today for the Citi Simplicity® Card and receive 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers and purchases. After the introductory period ends, the standard purchase APR will be applied to unpaid introductory balances, new purchases and new balance transfers. There are no annual fees, late fees, or penalty rates. However, there is a balance transfer fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer, $5 minimum so that is something worth considering. If this is something you’re interested in, then read on!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College Checking account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Citi Simplicity Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: 0% Intro APR for 21 months
- Annual Fee: none
- Expiration Date: none
- Additional Advice: set up alerts to get reminders about your balance levels, payments due or when you go over your credit limit, by email or directly on your mobile phone
City Simplicity Card Features:
- No annual fee
- 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers and purchases.
- Balance transfer fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer, $5 minimum
- Fee for foreign purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase
- No late fees or a penalty rate just because you missed a payment due date
- Set up alerts to get reminders about your balance levels, payments due or when you go over your credit limit, by email or directly on your mobile phone
City Simplicity Card Pros:
- 0% Intro APR for a long period
- No Annual Fee
City Simplicity Card Cons:
- 3% Foreign Transaction Fee – not the ideal card for travel.
The Citi Simplicity® Card offers cardholders 0% Intro APR for 21 months on balance transfers and purchases. For frequent travelers, keep in mind that there is a fee for foreign purchases – 3% of the U.S. dollar amount of each purchase. On the upside, you’ll never be charged late fees, penalty fees or annual fees with this card. Sign up today if this interests you. Otherwise, find out which card is fit for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus® World Elite Mastercard® to earn 40,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|