Available nationwide to those currently looking for great savings rates, make sure you keep reading. Colorado Federal Savings Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. They currently offer standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 2.05% to 2.90% APY Rates. They also have an increased rate of 12-Month CD term with 2.51% APY on $5,000 balances or more. By joining Colorado Federal Savings Bank, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
|Best CD Accounts|
11-Month No-Penalty CD Account
12-Month CD Account
24-Month CD Account
|BBVA Compass Bank|
18-Month CD Account
Colorado Federal Savings Bank CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- Current Promotion: 12-Month CD 2.51% APY
- Increased Special Rates/Balance Requirement:
- 12-Month CD Term:
- 2.51% – $5,000
- 12-Month CD Term:
- Increased APY Rates/Balance Requirement:
- 2.05%- 6 Month CD – $5,000
- 2.40%- 18 Month CD – $5,000
- 2.60%- 2 Year CD – $5,000
- 2.63%- 3 Year CD – $5,000
- 2.90%- 5 Year CD – $5,000
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $5,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: The account will automatically renew at maturity upon the expiration of the redemption grace period.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Best CD Rates:
Overall, Colorado Federal Savings Bank ranked high across the board from our statewide Best 1-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank CD Features:
- No monthly fees
- No ACH Fees
- Minimum balance requirement of $5,000
- Some of the nations highest rates offered
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as Colorado Federal Savings Bank offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.51% APY on 12-Month CD term. Be sure to take advantage of these increased CD rates while you can as well as the great services and features they provide. However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the Barclays Certificate of Deposit Account, you’ll enjoy:
-Earn 0.35% up to 3.00% APY on 3-month up to 60-month terms
-A reliable and secure way to see your money grow
-Interest that compounds daily
-No hidden monthly fees or minimum balances to open
-Easy fund transfers