Are you currently looking for a savings account? Colorado Federal Savings Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 1.90 APY for their Premier Savings Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have an opening deposit greater than or equal to $50,000. Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Premier Savings Account
- Rate: 1.90% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Account Requirements:
- Minimum balance of $50,000 is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 1.90% rate applicable to account balances of $50,000 or higher.
Colorado Federal Savings Bank Fine Print:
- Annual Percentage Yield Accurate as of July 11, 2018.
- An Online Savings account offers a variable interest rate, with accessibility through ACH.
- Each depositor is FDIC insured to at least $250,000, for each account ownership category.
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with Colorado Federal Savings Bank, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees