CommonWealth Central Credit Union is offering residents of California a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To get started, simply print out the referral form and have your friend bring it in during account opening. Once your referral has met all the account requirements, both of you will be able to obtain the generous bonus! If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can, while the offer is still valid!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
CommonWealth CCU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Free Checking with eStatements, Premium Checking, or Wealth Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
CommonWealth CCU Requirement:
- Open a new Checking Account
- Download the Refer a Friend Form, fill it out, and give it to your friend.
- Present the Refer a Friend form to your referred individual
- Have the individual present the coupon to CommonWealth to open their checking account.
CommonWealth CCU Fine Print:
- Membership in CommonWealth required.
- Valid for new member and new checking account only.
- Limit one new checking account per new member.
- Members with an existing CommonWealth checking account are not eligible.
- Cash or non-cash gifts in excess of $10 are subject to IRS reporting on form 1099-INT.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested with opening an account with CommonWealth Central Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull with opening the checking account, and if you can fund your account with a credit card.
CommonWealth Central Credit Union is offering an easy way for their current members to earn a generous bonus when they introduce their friend to join the credit union. The only requirement is to have your friend meet a few simple requirements. However, the referring member must meet the eligibility requirements in order for you to receive the bonus. At the end of the day, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!