CommonWealth Central Credit Union is offering residents of California a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To get started, simply print out the referral form and have your friend bring it in during account opening. Once your referral has met all the account requirements, both of you will be able to obtain the generous bonus! If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can, while the offer is still valid!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
CommonWealth CCU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Free Checking with eStatements, Premium Checking, or Wealth Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: CA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull via Chexsystems
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
CommonWealth CCU Requirement:
- Open a new Checking Account
- Download the Refer a Friend Form, fill it out, and give it to your friend.
- Present the Refer a Friend form to your referred individual
- Have the individual present the coupon to CommonWealth to open their checking account.
CommonWealth CCU Fine Print:
- Membership in CommonWealth required.
- Valid for new member and new checking account only.
- Limit one new checking account per new member.
- Members with an existing CommonWealth checking account are not eligible.
- Cash or non-cash gifts in excess of $10 are subject to IRS reporting on form 1099-INT.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested with opening an account with CommonWealth Central Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull with opening the checking account, and if you can fund your account with a credit card.
CommonWealth Central Credit Union is offering an easy way for their current members to earn a generous bonus when they introduce their friend to join the credit union. The only requirement is to have your friend meet a few simple requirements. However, the referring member must meet the eligibility requirements in order for you to receive the bonus. At the end of the day, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*