Available for residents of Oklahoma and Missouri, Community First Credit Union is offering a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new qualifying Checking Account. In addition, they’ll also get $25 into their account, so both parties benefit from this promotion. All you have to do to earn this super simple bonus is complete a couple of requirements, and then you’ll both be on your way to becoming a little bit richer. For more information on this promotion, keep reading to find out below.
Eligibility: Membership is open to anyone who lives, works or attends school in Baker, Clay, Duval, Flagler, Nassau, Putnam or St. Johns counties. For more information on eligibility requirements, visit the link to find out more.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Community First Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: FL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: Check with CSR for specific account details
- Early Termination Fee: None, check with CSR for more information
Community First Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Visit the Community First Credit Union “Refer a Friend” website page.
- Fill out the referral form and have your referred person open a checking account.
- Make sure they fulfill the account’s requirements and keep it in good standing.
- Notify Community First when your friend finishes opening a new checking account, and both of you will receive a referral bonus!
Community First Credit Union Fine Print:
- $25 minimum deposit required for checking opening.
- Offer may end at any time without notice.
- New member can only be referred by one existing member.
- Existing members must notify Community First when the new member opens a checking to receive $25.
- Additional restrictions may apply.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near Community First Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of this Credit Union, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Overall, Community First Credit Union allows multiple people to benefit from a single bonus. Refer a friend today, so that you can both earn a $25 referral bonus. Just remember that are a couple of requirements to meet, but after that you’re all set! If you want to see what other referral bonus offers you are eligible for, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!