Current residents of New York can now enjoy a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking or Savings Account from Community Resource Credit Union. To obtain the bonus, all you would need to do is fill out the form online with both you and your friend personal information. Once you have the done, the bank will contact your friend regarding account requirements. After all the requirements are met, both of you will be able to enjoy a generous bonus! For those who are currently interested, be sure to head on over to your local branch as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Community Resource CU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Essential, Energized, Mobile Money, Money Rules Checking, Money Market, Share Certificate, or IRA
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50
- Availability: NY (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is required if you apply for a checking
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: There is a 6 months early termination fee
Community Resource CU $25 Referral Steps:
- Open a Checking or Savings Account
- Give your friend the membership referral form
- Have the referred person present the referral form to a local branch location
- Have him/her open a checking account using the referral promotion form t0 open a checking or savings account
- Direct Deposit is required if your referred individual chooses to open a checking account
Community Resource CU Fine Print:
- Referral card/online referral/verbal referral must be completed or presented at account opening to receive the $25 account credit.
- Only one bonus for each individual referred will be awarded regardless of how many accounts the individual you refer opens.
- The account must be in good standing and open 60-days or the credit will not be applied.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Community Resource Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Community Resource Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card.
If you’re a residence of New York, Community Resource Credit Union will give you and your friend a rather generous bonus when they open a checking account or savings account. On top of that, your friend will be able to enjoy all the great account features you are already accustomed to such as online and mobile banking as well as a free VISA credit card! How great is that? Additionally, it doesn’t hurt to know that you are essentially earning a bonus just for pointing your friend in the right direction. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees