Are you currently looking for great CD rates and earn a nice return? Well look no further. Available nationwide, ConnectOne Bank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. Whether you are looking for a short term or long term solution, there is definitely an account to fit all your banking needs. However, right now you can take advantage of the 2.94% APY on a 48-Month CD. Simply provide a balance of $500 or mroe and the rate is yours. If you are interested, I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
ConnectOne Bank CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD/IRA account
- Current Promotion: 2.94% APY 48-Month CD
- Special APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 48 Month CD Term:
- 2.94% – $500
- 48 Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- 0.10% APY for 7-90 CD – $500
- 0.75% APY for 91-179 CD – $500
- 0.75% APY for 3 Month CD – $500
- 1.31% APY for 6 Month CD – $500
- 1.41% APY for 12 Month CD – $500
- 2.53% APY for 18 Month CD – $500
- 2.12% APY for 24 Month CD – $500
- 2.28% APY for 36 Month CD – $500
- 2.63% APY for 60 Month CD – $500
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: A penalty may be imposed for early withdrawal
- Auto-Renewal: Not Specified, check with CSR for additional information
ConnectOne Bank Best CD Rates:
Within this segment, we’ll be going over some of the most exceptional rates that ConnectOne Bank possesses per term. It’s satisfying to say that they do achieve competitive and exceptional rates within our compiled list of Best 4-Year CD Rates list. Their Remote Capture mobile deposit allows you to quickly process and deposit checks. Something good to note, all checks processed prior to 5 PM will be transferred on the same day. Note that rates are variable and always changing, so be sure you lock some of these rates before they go.
ConnectOne Bank CD Account Features:
- Minimum opening deposit requirement of $500
- Flexible CD Terms from 7 Days to 60 Months
- Low-risk Investment
- Interest is compounded daily and credited monthly
- Early Withdrawal penalties may be imposed and the fee could reduce interest and principle for CDs.
- FDIC Insured up to $250,000
Whether you’re looking for short term CDs or long term CDs, ConnectOne Bank has rates on CDs with as little as 7 days termed and upwards of 2.63% APY for 60 Month CDs. All you would need to do is meet the $500 deposit and you can start enjoying the rates! However, I would most definitely recommend the current 2.94% APY 48-Month CD Rate! With interest compounded daily, being FDIC insured and having access to the personalized care, there should be no reason to not sign up. However, if you are not interested then be sure to also see our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|