Are you a current resident Connecticut who would like to earn a generous rate? If so, then look no further! Connex Credit Union is offering qualified customers a chance to earn the 2.20% APY when you sign up for a new Money Market Account by August 31, 2018. To fully qualify, all you would need to do is deposit $25 deposit into your share savings account as well as providing a balance of $100,000 and over. Once you have done so, you will be able to earn the rate as well as a wide selection of account features to better your banking experience. In addition, it is also great to know that your rate is guaranteed through December 31, 2019. Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
Eligibility: Connex Credit Union is open to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in New Haven, Hartford, Middlesex, or Fairfield County.
Connex Credit Union Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 2.20% APY
- Availability: CT (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: October 31, 2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Connex Credit Union Requirements:
- Must provide at least $25 to qualify for the stated rate
- Earn 2.20% APY on balances of $100,000 and over.
- Rates may change at any time
Connex Credit Union Fine Print:
- Effective as of August 1, 2018, through August 31, 2018, and is guaranteed through December 31, 2019, and subject to change thereafter.
- Only funds not currently on deposit at Connex are eligible.
- Transfers from existing Connex accounts do not qualify.
- A $25 balance in your share savings account is required.
- The minimum to open Step Promotional Money Market is $500.
If you are a current resident of Connecticut and would like to earn a generous rate, then now is your chance! Not only are you able to earn an attractive rate from Connex Credit Union, but you will have the chance to utilize a host of account features. Additionally, you have the chance to be a part of well trusted credit union. However, this account seems to be limited geographically. For those that qualifies, you might find this to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our list of Best Savings Rates for all your saving needs!
|With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
-Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
-$0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
-2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
-Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees