If you live in the Dallas, Texas area, you will be eligible to participate in Dallas Federal Credit Union’s bonus promotion. For a limited time, all you would need to do is refer a friend of family member for a new Savings and Checking Account. Once they have signed up and met all the necessary requirements, you will get to enjoy a generous bonus! Not only that, but your friend will be able to enjoy all the great features you are already accustomed to. How great is that? If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can to obtain your bonus!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Dallas CU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Any Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $0
- Availability: TX
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Direct Deposit is required for free checking
- Additional Requirements: Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Avoid Monthly Fee:
- Select Checking:
- No service fee if minimum balance of $500 is maintained – if balance falls below $500 the monthly service fee will be $5.00
- Free Checking:
- Select Checking:
- Early Termination Fee: None
Dallas CU $25 Referral Requirements:
- Must open a checking account with a share savings account
- Refer a friend
- Referral card must be presented when the account is opened and must contain the referring member’s name and address
- Once referred recipient opens a checking account with a share savings account
Dallas CU Fine Print:
- Members receive a $25 deposit into their account when a friend within the field of membership or family member opens a savings account and checking, loan, credit card or investment account.
- Must meet deposit and monthly fees for new account
- Minimum balance to open an account is $25.00.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Dallas Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when open a checking share account with Dallas CU and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
At the end of the day, the current promotion from Dallas Federal Credit Union is a great option for those who knows a friend or family member who is on the market for a new banking experience. With the current promotion, you can earn a generous bonus just for referring a friend in the right direction. Additionally, both of you will be able to enjoy all the great features that comes with a new account! How great is that? However, if you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!