Dane County Credit Union is offering residents of Wisconsin a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. To fully qualify for the bonus, all you would have to do is bring your friend into your nearest branch. Once you have provided the bank with both of your information, simply have your friend meet the requirements. After the requirements are met, both of you will enjoy the bonus! Additionally, your friend will have access to all the great features that you are already accustomed to. Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
Membership Eligibility: Everyone whose primary residential address or employer is based is in Dane, Columbia, Dodge, Jefferson, Rock, Green, Iowa, and Sauk Counties; immediate family of current Dane County Credit Union members (no matter where they live).
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Dane County CU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let Us Know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified
Dane County CU $25 Referral Steps:
- Stop by a Dane County CU branch
- Have your friend open a new Checking Account
- Make sure they mention your name at the time of account opening
- Meet all requirements associated to receive the bonus
Dane County CU Fine Print:
- When your referral opens a loan, or an account with a $50 deposit you will each receive $25
- Referred members may not have a current account relationship with DCCU or a closed account within the last 12 months.
- Offer may not be combined with any other offer.
- Current and new members must be at least 18 years old to qualify.
- Loan or account must be opened within 60 days of receiving referral offer.
- A $25 deposit will be given to the new member referred to DCCU, and only one current member who referred them.
- This will take place within 14 days of the new member opening a qualifying account.
- $5 savings account must remain on deposit in regular savings account.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a Dane County Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of Dane Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit together! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Are you looking into earning some extra bonus? Do you know a friend or family member who would love a new checking account that offers great features to better their financial future? Then the referral program from Dane County Credit Union is the way to go. Not only do you get to enjoy the bonus, but there is also the financial relief of knowing that every banking decision made is FDIC insured! However, if you’re not currently interested, then I recommend you check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking necessities!