For the residents of Masschusetts, Dean Bank is offering up to 2,500 DeanPoints for you and a friend when he or she opens a new Checking Account and a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard. With DeanPoints, you can trade them for a stove, grill, or even a laptop! You can view all your options on their Rewards Page. As a customer of Dean Bank, you’ve already experienced why they were voted the #1 Community Bank in the Region. Now tell your friends so they can experience the best as well!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Dean Bank Referral Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): 2,500 DeanPoints
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): 2,500 DeanPoints
- Availability:MA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know.
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Dean Bank Referral Bonus Requirements:
- Download and print the Refer-A-Friend card from the link or obtain them from your local branch.
- Write your name on the cards and give them to your friends and family.
- When your friends and family open a new checking account and a Debit MasterCard or Debit BusinessCard with your referral card, you’ll both receive 2,500 DeanPoints.
Dean Bank Fine Print:
- You can refer as many as you would like.
- 2,500 bonus points will be credited to both existing and new customers’ Rewards accounts by the 15th of the month following the month the new account was opened in.
- Offer may be withdrawn at anytime.
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Dean Bank, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account with Dean Bank and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
The Refer-A-Friend program from Dean Bank is designed to thank you for your business and rewards you for referring your friends and family. When you refer friend or family member, both of you will receive 2,500 DeanPoints when they meet requirements. You can redeem your DeanPoints for a ton of items such as kitchen wares, outdoor equipment, and a new watch, so check it out on their Rewards Page! If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Citi ThankYou® Premier Card:
-Earn 60,000 bonus ThankYou® Points after you spend $4,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of account opening
-Earn 3X Points on Travel, Including Gas Stations
-Earn 2X Points on Dining Out & Entertainment
-Earn 1X Points on All Other Purchases
-60,000 Points are redeemable for $750 in airfare on any airline, anytime with no blackout dates when booked through the ThankYou® Travel Center, or $600 in gift cards when redeemed at thankyou.com
-No expiration and no limit to the amount of points you can earn with this card
-Points Transfer allows you to transfer points to participating airline loyalty programs
-No Foreign Transaction Fees on purchases*