If you are a resident of Georgia, you can take advantage of a $50 bonus from Delta Community Credit Union when you refer a friend or family member for a new Checking Account. For a limited time, simply bring your friend into your local branch and have them open an account with a debit card. Be sure to make sure they make a $50 deposit into their account as well as at least 5 transactions with their new Debit Card. Once the requirements are met, both of you will earn the bonus! If you are interested, I recommend you apply as soon as you can!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Delta CCU Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Maximum Bonus: $50
- Availability: GA (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Delta CCU Requirements:
- Referral must meet the following:
- Opens a Checking Account with Debit Card.
- Makes a $50 deposit to their new Checking Account.
- Makes at least 5 transactions with their new Debit Card.
Delta CCU Fine Print
- Refer-A-Friend bonus cannot be combined with other promotions and is not valid for previous offers or orders.
- Bonus payments are made within 60 days of program requirements being met.
- Membership eligible if you live in: Cherokee County, Clayton County, Cobb County, Coweta County, DeKalb County, Fayette County, Forsyth County, Fulton County, Gwinnett County, Hall County or Henry County
- Current, Former, or Retired employees of the listed companies.
- Family members of those who met the account eligibility are also eligible.
Do you currently know a friend who is on the market for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn some extra pocket change while you’re at it? Look no more! The current promotion from Delta Community Credit Union does just that! Simply refer a friend in the right direction and you could earn a generous bonus. Additionally, your friend will have instant access to all the great account features you are already accustomed to. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Android PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a 14.74%-26.74% variable APR; balance transfer fees apply
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions