Available to residents nationwide, Dime Community Bank is offering a money market account with a great APY rate of 1.35% for balances up to $500,000. All you have to do to is open a new money market account with a minimum opening deposit of $1,000. When you bank with Dime Community Bank, you will receive many features such as free bill pay, online and mobile banking, ability to deposit checks by your phone, and you won’t have to worry about the security of your money because it’s FDIC insured. Read on to see how to get started!
Dime Community Bank Money Market Account Summary:
- Sign Up Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.35% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: None
- Monthly Fee: There are no monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Dime Community Bank Money Market Account Features:
- Free bill pay / 6 transactions per month
- Deposit your checks by mobile phone
- 1.35% APY Rate for balances up to $500,000 (For balances over $500,000, the rate will be 0.20%)
I highly recommend applying for the Money Market Account from Dime Community Bank to start saving with a 1.35% APY Rate. Overall, Dime Community Bank provides a great rate and features and has been serving customers for over 150 years. If you are interested, be sure to sign up today. If this offer does not suit you, then find all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|