The Discover It® 18 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card is the ideal card for those of you looking for a more rewarding long-intro, low APR on your balance transfers with 0% on Purchases for 6 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months, and then the ongoing APR of 11.74% – 23.74% Variable APR. On top of that, you’ll be able to take advantage of their 5% cash back rotating categories.
Now through June 30, 2017 earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like at Home Improvement Stores & Wholesale Clubs up to $1,500 in purchases when you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases. Redeem your cash back for any amount at any time with cash rewards that do not expire all on top of a beautiful no annual fee!
|CIT Bank is offering up to $400 bonus plus a premium 1.15% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Spring Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $400 bonus, you must make a deposit of $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Spring Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.15% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Discover It Cashback Match Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: You could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Match™.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: New customers can double the cash back earned at the end of the first year, up to the maximum of $1,500 each quarter for 5% cash back purchase categories and no limit for all other 1% cash back purchases. Shop with Discover Deals online portal to take advantage of extra rewards since purchases are also doubled during the promotion period.
Discover It Card Features:
- Get a dollar-for-dollar match of all the cash back you’ve earned at the end of your first year, automatically.
- Earn 5% cash back in rotating categories each quarter like gas stations, Amazon.com, restaurants, wholesale clubs and more, up to the quarterly maximum each time you activate. Plus, unlimited 1% cash back on all other purchases.
- Redeem your cash back for any amount, any time. Cash rewards never expire.
- 100% U.S. based customer service.
- Get your FICO® Credit Score for free on monthly statements and online.
- No annual fee.
With the Discover It® 18 Month Balance Transfer Credit Card, you could turn $200 into $400 with Cashback Match™ with automatically matched cash back you earn at the end of your first year (for new cardholders). Now, this is quite the attractive card with 0% on Purchases for 6 months and 0% on Balance Transfers for 18 months. On top of that, you can get rewarded 5% cash back on their rotating categories, refreshed quarterly. There’s no annual fee or foreign transaction fees attached and you can redeem your cash back for any amount at any time. Get your FICO Credit Score for free on monthly statements and online as well. This is a solid card for those looking for a rewarding long intro-low APR card. If you still would like to review other options, check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|