The Discover It for Students allows you a chance to earn 2% cash back at gas stations and restaurants on up to $1,000 in combined purchases each quarter. You will also receive 1% cash back on all other purchases. In addition as a new card holder you can double your cash back at the end of your first year. Furthermore, you will receive a 0% Intro APR for 6 months on purchases, then 13.74% – 22.94% Standard Variable Purchase APR applies. There are many more benefits with no annual fee so read on to find out!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Discover it for Students Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: New members can double the cash back earned at the end of the first year, up to the maximum of $1,000 each quarter for 2% cash back purchase categories and no limit for all other 1% cash back purchases.
- Spending Requirement: None
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: Total yearly maximum of $1,000 for 2% cash back category purchases plus amount earned for all 1% cash purchases which does not have a limit.
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Students can get $20 cash back each school year your GPA is 3.0 or higher for up to the next five years.
Discover it for Students Credit Card Features:
- 0% introductory APR – Discover is currently offering 0% interest rate on all purchases for 6 months.
- No Hidden Fees – No annual fees, no foreign transaction fees, no over limit fee, and no fee for your first late payment. Your interest rate will not increase for late payments.
- Price Protection – If you find a lower price within 90 days of making a qualifying Discover it card purchase, Discover will refund up to a $500 difference .
- Purchase Protection – If stolen or accidentally damaged, all eligible purchases made with the Discover It card are protected for up to $500 during the first 90 days.
- Fraud Protection – Discover will not make you liable for any charges that you did not make.
- Free real FICO score – Keep a close eye on your FICO credit score each month for free with the Discover It Card.
- Flexibility – The Discover It credit card allows you to choose your own monthly due date and you have until midnight of that day to pay by phone or online. This allows you to customize and manage your finances.
- U.S Based, 24 Hour Customer Support – Call any time and speak to a representative without any miscommunication since call centers are here in the US.
With the Discover It for Students double cash back promotion, new members can essentially earn up to 4% on gas stations and restaurants and 1% back on all other purchases for the first year. The maximum amount for 2% cash back purchases is $1,000 each quarter. With the amount earned from your 1% cash back purchases, you can stack up quite a bit of extra cash. With the 0% introductory APR for 6 months and all the signature features, the Discover It Chrome for Students is great for almost any student. I highly recommend looking into this card, but if not, then see our complete list of Credit Card Promotions!