As Summer is just around the corner, banks across the nation are offering some of the highest rates available. With that said, EBSB Direct is now offering a 1.80% APY for their Money Market Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have a opening deposit of $2,500 and deposit minimum of $10,000 to earn the high rate. Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
EBSB Direct Savings Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.80% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Internet Bank)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $15, if balance falls below $5k
- Early Termination Fee: Please contact your local representative regarding termination fee
EBSB Direct Savings Account Requirements:
- Minimum balance of $2500 is required to open the account. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 1.80% rate applicable to account balances of $10,000.
|Balance Requirement||APY Rate|
|Less than $10||0.00% APY|
|$10 – $9,999||0.50% APY|
|$10,000 – less than $2,000,000||1.80% APY|
|$2,000,000 +||0.80% APY|
EBSB Direct Savings Fine Print:
- No interest will be paid on balances less than $10.
- Rate subject to change without notice.
- Personal accounts only. New money only.
- Products offered through EBSBdirect are exclusive to Internet banking and are not available through the East Boston Savings Bank branch network.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with EBSB Direct, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee