If you are a resident of Alabama and currently looking for great savings rates, then make sure you keep reading. EvaBank has wide array of products to meet your individual needs. They are proud to be a financial institution that is big enough to serve all your financial needs, yet small enough to care about how those needs are met. Currently they are offering standard CD rates from 6-months to 60-months with 0.40% to 2.28% APY Rates. Right now they have a special 11-Month CD special with 2.30% APY on $1K balances or more. By joining Direct Federal Credit Union, you get to enjoy earning higher rate of interest than regular savings account.
EvaBank CD Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Time Deposit CD
- Current Promotion: 11-Month CD special 2.20% APY
- Special APY Rates/Balance requirements:
- 11-Month CD Term:
- 2.20% – $1,000
- 11-Month CD Term:
- APY Rates/Balance Requirements:
- Standard CD
- 0.40% APY for 6-Month CD – $1,000
- 0.45% APY for 12-Month CD – $1,000
- 1.41% APY for 14-Month CD – $1,000
- 1.00% APY for 18-Month CD – $1,000
- 1.26% APY for 24-Month CD -$1,000
- 1.61% APY for 30-Month CD – $1,000
- 1.66% APY for 36-Month CD – $1,000
- 2.02% APY for 48-Month CD – $1,000
- 2.28% APY for 60-Month CD -$1,000
- Standard CD
- Availability: AL (Bank Locator)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1,000
- Additional Requirements: None
- Early Withdrawal Fee: Impose 3 months worth of interest on terms 6 months or less OR 6 months worth of interest on every other term.
- Auto-Renewal: Yes
EvaBank Best CD Rates:
Overall, EvaBank ranked high on the board from our statewide Best 1-Year CD Rates list. So if you’re interested in making a higher rate than a traditional savings account, make sure to take advantage of this limited time special offer. Rates are effective as of 04/02/2018. Note that rates are always changing, which is why if you’re interested in getting a CD with them, you might want to hop on it as soon as possible.
Direct Federal Credit Union CD Account Features:
- Competitive interest rates
- Open CD with just $1,000
- FDIC insured
If you are interested in a short term or long term CD, look no further as EvaBank offers you a standard and special CD rates that go up to 2.20% APY on 11-Month CD term. Remember, both specials ranked highly on our Best CDs list. So if you are interested and live near a branch, be sure to open your new CD account today! However if you are not interested or looking for more options, be sure to browse our complete list of the Best National CD Rates for all your savings needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the BBVA Compass Bank 12-Month CD:
-Earn 1.85% APY on your funds with just a $1,000 minimum deposit.
-The perfect balance between a great fixed rate and flexible money access.
-Access funds, if needed. No penalty.
-No opening or maintenance fees
-Shorter 11-month timeframe and a great APY
-If you need your funds prior to the maturity date, you can withdraw your money — including any interest earned — beginning seven days after the funds have been received. No penalty. No problem. It's the security of a CD with the flexibility to access your funds early if you need them.