Available for residents of California, Evangelical Christian Credit Union is offering a $100 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new qualifying Cash Reserve Savings Account. In addition, they’ll also get $100 into their account, so both parties benefit from this promotion. All you have to do to earn this super simple bonus is provide your Referral ID to the friend you’re referring and have them open a Reserve Savings account. They must provide an opening deposit of $10,000 and maintain it for 90 days after. The great thing about it is that you can refer up to 5 people so you can earn a maximum of $500! For more information on this promotion, keep reading to find out below.
Eligibility: To join this credit union, simply agree to their “statement of faith” and list your church or other organization on your online application. Immediate family members of existing ECCU members or employees are eligible to join as well. Be sure to visit their membership page for additional information regarding their eligibility.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Evangelical Christian Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Cash Reserve Savings
- Referrer Bonus (You): $100
- Referral Recipient Bonus (Your friend): $100
- Availability: CA (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: $25 membership fee
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: Loss of bonus if closed within 90 days
Evangelical Christian Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Provide your friend with your “Referral Identification Number” so they can include it in their Authorized Account Signers Agreement when applying.
- Have your friend open a new Cash Reserve Savings account with Evangelical Christian Credit Union with an opening deposit of $10,000.
- Maintain an average daily balance of $10,000 for the first 90 days from account opening.
- Receive the $100 bonus 30 days after the end of the qualification period.
Evangelical Christian Credit Union Fine Print:
- Both consumer and ministry existing members can earn a $100 Referral Bonus for themselves and a $100 New Ministry Member Bonus for other ministry organizations if the other ministry organization becomes a first-time member and deposits $10,000 in a Cash Reserves Savings Account and maintains an average daily balance of $10,000 for the first ninety (90) days from account opening. Both the existing member and the new member must both meet all of the requirements of this offer to earn their respective bonuses.
- You cannot have received more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit (see below) under this New ECCU Ministry Member Referral Offer (or under any other new member referral offers, including but not limited to the New ECCU Consumer Member Referral Offer, if applicable).
- If receipt of the $100 Referral Bonus will cause you to exceed the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit, you will only be eligible to receive the amount of the bonus that will not cause you to receive more than the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit and you will not be eligible to receive any more referral bonuses under any of these offers.
- However, even if you have reached the Referral Bonus Maximum Limit in total referral bonuses, any new member that you refer under this offer will still be eligible to receive the full amount of their New Ministry Member Bonus if all other terms and conditions of this offer have been met.
Refer Our Readers
For those that live near Evangelical Christian Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of this Credit Union, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account and whether it’s a hard pull or soft pull!
Overall, Evangelical Christian Credit Union allows multiple people to benefit from a single bonus. Refer a friend today, so that you can both earn a $100 referral bonus. This is a easy $100 referral bonus for you and your friend to do. The opening deposit is quite high, so if you have the money and time to meet the requirements I recommend that you take advantage of this offer while it lasts. If you want to see what other referral bonus offers you are eligible for, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.74-25.49%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee