Farmers & Merchants is offering residents of Wisconsin an attractive $50 bonus when your friend or family member opens an account.
To qualify for the bonus, all you would need to do is have your friend open up a new checking account and fill out the referral coupon online and share it with them. Just know that you can only refer up to 5 people, for a maximum of a $250 bonus! Not only will you receive this bonus, but your friend will also be able to receive a $50 bonus as well.
If you are interested in opening a new banking account, be sure to apply as soon as you can! In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Farmers & Merchants Bank Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus: $50
- Referee Bonus: $50
- Availability: Wisconsin (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None Listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: No monthly service fees
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
Farmers & Merchants Bank Requirements:
- Refer a friend to open a checking account with Farmers & Merchants
- Fill out the referral coupon and share with friend
- Have them complete the necessary requirements
- Refer up to 5 friends!
Farmers & Merchants Bank Fine Print:
- Present coupon at time of account opening
- Normal account rules apply
- Offer available on new consumer checking accounts only
- New customer must establish automatic payment or direct deposit within the first 90 days
- Accounts will be credited after 90 days
If you are interested, make sure to check out Farmers & Merchants to learn more about the current $50 Bonus. Simply meet the requirements above and you will be able to start a new banking experience!
However, if you are not currently interested in a new banking experience from Farmers & Merchants, you can also check out our complete list of Bank Referral Promotions for all your banking needs!
Check out our most popular Bank Promotions to earn high cash bonuses!
- Huntington 5 Checking Account Review: $200 Bonus
- HSBC Bank Advance Checking Bonus: $350 Promotion
- HSBC Premier Checking Bonus: $750 Promotion
- Chase Premier Plus Checking Review: $300 Bonus Coupon
- Chase Total Checking + Chase Savings Bonus: Earn $350 Bonus
- Chase College Checking Account Review: Earn $100 Bonus
- Chase Coupon Promo Codes $500, $350, $300, $200
- TD Bank Premier Checking Review: $300 Bonus
- TD Bank Convenience Checking Review: $150 Bonus
Learn More About This Card Here
|With the Chase Sapphire Reserve℠ Card:
-Earn 50K bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
-$300 Annual Travel Credit as reimbursement for travel purchases charged to your card each account anniversary year
-Named a 'Best Travel Credit Card for 2017' by MONEY® Magazine
-3X points on travel immediately after earning your $300 travel credit. 3X points on dining at restaurants & 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases. $0 foreign transaction fees.
-Get 50% more value when you redeem your points for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards. For example, 50,000 points are worth $750 toward travel
-1:1 point transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
-Access to 1,000+ airport lounges worldwide after an easy, one-time enrollment in Priority PassTM Select
-Up to $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓®