Financial One Credit Union is now offering residents who lives, works, worships, or does business in Anoka County, the City of Champlin, or Northeast Minneapolis or anyone who’s a member of the Minnesota DAV an opportunity to earn an accumulative $50 through their Refer-A-Friend promotion. When you refer your friends and spread the word of Financial One, and have your friends open a new Kasasa checking account, you’ll receive $50 in Amazon Giftcards.
Keep in mind that there’s a $10 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Referee must also enroll in Monthly direct deposit/ACH credit, online banking, and electronic statement. Make sure you fill out the referral form and submit it to Financial One with your contact information as well as your referred recipient’s.
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Financial One CU $50 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Kasasa Checking account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $50 Amazon Gift Card
- Availability: MN
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: DD is required, amount not specified
- Additional Requirements: Referred recipient must be eligible for you to receive this promotion
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None Specified
Financial One CU $50 Referral Steps:
- If you haven’t already, open up a Kasasa Checking account with Financial One
- Get your unique referral link to start sharing.
- Send your link to friends or post it on social networks.
- Both you and your friend get a $50 Amazon gift card when they sign up
- Minimum of $5 opening deposit is required
- Referee must enroll in Direct Deposit, E-Statement and Online Banking
Financial One CU Checking Features:
- Unlimited ATM fee refunds nationwide*
- Can link to high-dividend Kasasa Saver® account
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free online banking & bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an Financial One Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are currently a member of Financial One, then feel free to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund you account!
If you’re a current residents of Minnesota, you can now reward yourself with Financial One Credit Union. Share Kasasa and earn a $50 Amazon gift card for each referral you make! Tango Card Inc. will deliver the Amazon.com Gift Cards to the email addresses supplied by the Referrer and Friend within seven (7) days of the Friend meeting her/his account qualifications for the second time during the Eligibility Period.
Bonus will not be distributed if accountholder fails to meet their account’s qualifications at least two times during the Eligibility Period. Referrer’s bonus as well as his/her’s referred recipient will be treated as determinable income for IRS (Form 1099 MISC) reporting purposes. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!