Are you a current resident of Wisconsin who would like to obtain a generous offer? If so, then listen up! First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is now offering a $300 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by June 10, 2018. To get started, simply make five debit card transactions must post to the account and have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more. Once you have done so, you will receive the bonus as well as having access to a range of account features. If you would like to better your banking experience, then I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Freedom Checking, Spirit Checking, Liberty Checking, or Patriot Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $300
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 06/10/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of at least $250 within 45 days of account opening
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee: Open a Freedom Checking account to avoid monthly fees and minimum balance requirements. Other checking accounts have $5 monthly fee.
- Early Termination Fee: If overdrawn within first 90 days, the bonus will be denied.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Requirements:
- Open a new Checking Account by June 10, 2018.
- Meet the following requirements within 90 days of opening account:
- Make five debit card transactions must post to the account
- Have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Fine Prints:
- The cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 120 days of account opening.
- If the account becomes overdrawn within the first 90 days, First Federal Bank of Wisconsin reserves the right to deny this incentive.
- Minimum opening balance of $50 for all checking accounts opened with this offer.
- Offer applies to new consumer checking accounts that must be opened with new money not currently on deposit at First Federal Bank of Wisconsin.
- Business or Consumers that have received a cash bonus offer in the last 24 months not eligible for this offer.
- One offer per household and available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- First Federal Bank of Wisconsin employees and their immediate families are not eligible for this offer.
- Cash bonus will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Flyer must be presented at account opening to receive the bonus.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $300 bonus is yours! However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM
|-Enjoy $300 as a new Chase checking customer, when you open a Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit.
-Get $300, more benefits, and earn interest on your new Chase checking account.
-The $25 Monthly Service Fee is waived when you keep an average beginning day balance of $15,000 or more in any combination of this account and linked qualifying Chase checking, savings and other balances.
-No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions per statement period.
-Earn interest on your checking account balance.
-Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches.
-Apply online in minutes.
-Open your account online now.