Are you a current resident of Wisconsin who would like to obtain a generous offer? If so, then listen up! First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is now offering a $200 bonus when you sign up and open a new Checking Account by July 29, 2018. To get started, simply make five debit card transactions must post to the account and have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more. Once you have done so, you will receive the bonus as well as having access to a range of account features. If you would like to better your banking experience, then I suggest you apply as soon as you can!
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Freedom Checking, Spirit Checking, Liberty Checking, or Patriot Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: WI (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 07/29/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Required Direct Deposit of at least $250 within 45 days of account opening
- Additional Requirements: Listed below
- Monthly Fee: Open a Freedom Checking account to avoid monthly fees and minimum balance requirements. Other checking accounts have $5 monthly fee.
- Early Termination Fee: If overdrawn within first 90 days, the bonus will be denied.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Requirements:
- Open a new Checking Account by July 29, 2018.
- Meet the following requirements within 90 days of opening account:
- Make five debit card transactions must post to the account
- Have a recurring direct deposit credit of $250 or more from a valid employer payroll/pension or government entity.
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Fine Prints:
- The cash bonus will be deposited into the checking account within 120 days of account opening.
- If any owner on the account has been an owner of a First Federal Bank consumer checking account within the past two (2) years, the bank reserves the right to deny this bonus.
- Account must be open at the time the bonus is paid and must remain open for a minimum of 12 months.
- This offer applies to new consumer checking accounts that must be opened with new money (not currently on deposit at First Federal Bank).
- Accounts with an employee as an owner are not eligible.
- The value of this offer may be reported to recipient as income.
- One cash bonus per household and available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- Applicable to personal accounts only. For tax reporting purposes, a 1099 may be issued at year end for the year in which the bonus is given.
- Flyer must be presented at the time of account opening.
At the end of the day, the current promotion from First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is great for those who would like to take advantage of a host of great features to better your banking experience while still being able to earn a generous bonus. Personally, I would recommend this promotion simply because the requirements listed are not hard to achieve and once you have done so, the $200 bonus is yours! However, the catch is the bonus is limited to only one per household. But for those that are interested, you might find it to be quite worthwhile. However, if you are not currently interested, be sure to head on over to our complete list of Bank Promotions for all your banking necessities!
|With the The Amex EveryDay® Credit Card from American Express:
-Earn 10,000 Membership Rewards® points after you use your new Card to make $1,000 in purchases in your first 3 months.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.74% to 25.74%.
-$0 balance transfer fee. Balance transfers must be requested within 60 days from account opening.
-2x points at US supermarkets, on up to $6,000 per year in purchases (then 1x); 1x points on other purchases.
-Use your Card 20 or more times on purchases in a billing period and earn 20% more points on those purchases less returns and credits.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees