Available for residents of Wisconsin, the First Federal Bank of Wisconsin is offering a $50 bonus promotion when you refer a friend or family member to become a new member. Not only will you benefit, but your friend will benefit as well! Unfortunately, they won’t receive a bonus as well, but they’ll be able to reap all the amazing features that come with opening a bank account here. If you’re interested in this promotion, keep reading to find out more!
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Any Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $0
- Availability: WI (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None listed
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fees: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Requirements:
- Invite your friends to open up a checking account
- Complete the referral form and email it to [email protected].
- When your friend opens a checking account, you’ll receive $50 deposited into your account, within 30 days!
First Federal Bank of Wisconsin Fine Print:
- To receive incentive, referring customer must have an open First Federal Bank checking account in good standing and the new account opener must meet all of the account qualifications.
- The incentive will be reported as interest earned on IRS form 1099-INT and you are responsible for any applicable taxes.
- Available to State of Wisconsin residents only.
- Bank rules and regulations apply.
- All promotions are subject to all applicable rules and regulations, change or cancellation.
- Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, sustained overdraft fees, etc. may apply.
- See fee schedule for details.
- See account terms and conditions for full details.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near an First Federal Bank of Wisconsin, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to readers for a referral. If you are a current member of First Federal Bank of Wisconsin, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that my readers can reach out to you and y’all can both benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
If you live in Wisconsin and are interested in First Federal Bank of Wisconsin referral bonus promotion, don’t hesitate to participate! Refer a friend today, so that you can earn a $50 referral bonus with every person you refer! Just remember that are a couple of requirements to meet, but after that you’re all set! You can refer as many people as you want so you can earn as much as you want, as long as they meet the above requirements. If you want to see what other referral bonus offers you are eligible for, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express:
-$150 statement credit after you spend $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 per year in purchases, then 1%).
-2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and at select U.S. department stores, 1% back on other purchases.
-Low intro APR: 0% for 15 months on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable rate, currently 14.99% to 25.99%.
-Over 1.5 million more places in the U.S. started accepting American Express® Cards in 2017.
-Cash back is received in the form of Reward Dollars that can be easily redeemed for statement credits, gift cards, and merchandise.
-No annual fee.
-See Rates & Fees