Residents nationwide can take advantage of the opportunity to receive a 1.81% APY from First Internet Bank when you sign up and open a new Money Market Account. For those that are interested, the bank is offering the rate on a balances over $250,000. Once you have provided the deposit, you will have access to both the rate as well as a range of account features to better your banking experience! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
First Internet Bank Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.81% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: None
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
First Internet Bank Requirements:
- Open a Money Market Savings from First Internet Bank with an opening deposit of $100.
- Maintain a minimum balance greater than $250,000 to earn 1.81% APY rate.
First Internet Bank Account Features:
- Online and Mobile Banking
- 24/7 online access to your account
- Open an account and start earning with a $100 opening deposit
- FDIC Insured
To sum it up, the current APY rate from First Internet Bank is a solid offer with a host of features to better your banking experience as well as providing you with one of the best rates available. This offer is available nationwide, so everyone in the nation is eligible! For those that would like to be a part of this great financial institution, be sure to head on over to your local branch or online and apply for the new account today! If you’re interested in more promotions then check out our Best Bank Rates and Best Money Market Accounts for more information!
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 14.74%, 18.74% or 24.74% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees