Are you a resident of Illinois who would like to earn a generous bonus just for helping a friend out? If so, First Northern Credit Union is offering a $50 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new qualifying Checking Account using the promo code EXELON. In addition, your referral will earn up to a $175 bonus when they have met all the requirements. In order to qualify, your referral must open the account and perform 30 signature based debit card transactions, sign up for eStatements and online banking.
Once all the requirements above are met, both of you will earn the stated bonus! In addition, your friend will have instant access to a range of account features that will definitely expedite and ease up the banking experience. If you are interested, I definitely suggest you apply as soon as you can!
Editors Note: For those interested, there is also a separate $50 bonus to take advantage of! Simply meet the stated requirements and utilize the promo code REFERTHEM to get started.
Eligibility: If you live or work in Boone, Cook, DeKalb, DuPage, Grundy, Kane, Kendall, Lake, Lee, McHenry, Ogle, Stephenson, Will, or Winnebago county or the City of Evanston, then you are eligible to join. Be sure to check out their membership page for additional requirements you can meet to become a member!
First Northern CU Referral Bonus Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Value Now, Preferred or Advantage Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus (You): $50
- Referral Recipient Bonus (Your friend): $175
- Availability: IL (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes, $500 monthly recurring
- Additional Requirements: See below
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None listed, check with CSR
First Northern CU Referral Bonus Requirement:
- Open a qualifying checking account with First Northern Credit Union.
- Mention PROMO CODE: EXELON when opening.
- Have your friend meet the following requirements:
- $100 bonus: opening a new checking account
- $50 bonus: perform 30 signature based debit card transactions
- $25 bonus: sign up for eStatements and online banking.
First Northern CU Checking Fine Print:
- All bonuses will be paid within 90 days of completing related requirements.
- To receive any bonuses, your other accounts with us must be in good standing, and if your checking account is closed by you or FNCU within 6 months upon opening, the bank will deduct the bonus amount at closing.
Refer Our Readers:
For those that live near a First Northern Credit Union, feel free to leave a comment to reach out to your readers for a referral. If you are a current member of First Northern Credit Union, don’t hesitate to leave a comment with your contact information so that readers can reach out to you and y’all both can benefit! Also, don’t forget to let us know if you can fund your account with a credit and whether it’s hard pull or soft pull!
Overall, First Northern Credit Union allows multiple people to benefit from a single bonus. Refer a friend today, so that you can both earn a $50 referral bonus. This is a simple and easy referral bonus for both you and your friend to do! Just remember that are a couple of requirements to meet, but after that you’re all set! They are NCUA insured so your money will always be protected so you can have peace of mind. If you want to see what other referral bonus offers you are eligible for, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Capital One® Quicksilver® Cash Rewards Card:
-One-time $150 cash bonus after you spend $500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase, every day
-No rotating categories or sign-ups needed to earn cash rewards; plus, cash back won't expire for the life of the account and there's no limit to how much you can earn
-0% intro APR on purchases for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that
-0% intro APR on balance transfers for 15 months; 14.49%-24.49% variable APR after that; 3% fee on the amounts transferred within the first 15 months
-Pay no annual fee or foreign transaction fees