For residents of Florida, sign up with your local Florida Department of Transportation Credit Union, and you’ll be able to earn a $25 referral bonus. All you have to do is refer a friend or family to Florida Department of Transportation CU, and have them open a checking account using the given printable referral coupon PDF. If your referred friend is not interested in a checking account at the moment, then don’t fret, because there’s plenty of other ways to earn this accumulative $25 bonus, such as; Opening a minimum unsecured loan of $2,500, or by opening a minimum secured loan of $5,000. Florida Department of Transportation CU is offering a pretty attractive referral bonus offer, and not only that but your referred friend and you will both receive this $25 bonus!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 20 business days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
FDTCU $25 Referral Bonus:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Free Checking, Golden Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: FL
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: Friend must be eligible for a checking account or loan with FDTCU for you to receive a $25 cash bonus . Also, See Below for detailed requirements
- Monthly Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
FDTCU $25 Referral Steps:
- Open a Checking Account with a minimum deposit of $100 with Direct Deposit & Debit Card. – Or;
- Open a minimum unsecured loan of $2,500 (Lines of Credit and Visa Credit Cards do not qualify). – Or;
- Open a minimum secured loan of $5,000
- Download the Refer a Friend Form, fill it out, and give it to your friend.
- Present the Refer a Friend form to your referred individual
- Have the individual present the coupon to Florida Department Transportation Credit Union to open their checking account.
- Referred person must follow one of the 3 options from requirement 1-3
FDTCU Checking Features:
- Free Online Banking
- Free Bill Pay
- Free Mobile Banking
- Free eStatements
- 24-Hour Access Line
- Direct Deposit Available
- Overdraft Protection Available
- Courtesy Pay Available
- No minimum balance required
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested with opening an account with Florida Department of Transportation Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post in order to exchange referrals with other banking customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard pull or soft pull with opening the checking account, and if you can fund your account with a credit card.
Florida Department of Transportation Credit Union is giving their appreciation to their customers with their refer a friend program. Tell your friends about the many benefits that they’ll receive from Florida Department of Transportation CU. Both your friend and you are one step away from an easy $25 in your pocket. On top of that, you’ll receive a checking account with no minimum balance, no monthly service charges and no per check fee charges. If you want to check out other banks, head over to our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!