While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Get the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express to earn 60,000 Bonus Miles and $50 in Statement Credit. Here’s what you should expect: You’d earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after making $2,000 in purchases on your new card within the first 3 months of account opening. Plus, earn an additional 10,000 bonus miles after you make an additional $1,000 in purchases within your first 6 months. Then, you’ll earn $50 in statement credit with your first purchase.
To maximize your points, you can earn 2 Miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta, and 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. These points can be used for hotel stays, merchandise, gift cards, and more! The annual fee is $95 but it is waived for the first year. When you sign up, not only do you get the 30,000 bonus miles and a $50 statement credit, but you also get access to many of their benefits such as one free checked bag for you and up to 4 people, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases! This offer expires April 11, 2018, so act fast if you want this bonus!
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days. Simply maintain that balance for 60 days and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Apply Now---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase College CheckingSM Earn a $50 bonus when you open a new Chase College CheckingSM account then enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. Open a convenient checking account where you can bank on the go, get access to Chase QuickPay® and so much more! Learn More---Chase College Checking Review
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 60,000 Bonus Miles and $50 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement:
- $2,000 in 3 months for 50,000 points
- $1,000 in 6 months for additional 10,000 bonus points
- Delta purchase within three months with new card for $50 statement credit
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived for first year)
- Bonus Worth: The 60,000 bonus miles + statement credit are worth about $650
- Expiration Date: April 11, 2018
- Additional Advice: Fly with Delta Airlines as much as possible to maximize your miles!
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Features:
- Earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after you make $2,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 10,000 Bonus Miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Earn a $50 Statement after making your first Delta Purchase
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- $0 intro annual fee
Gold Delta SkyMiles Cons:
- Has an annual fee
You can receive 60,000 Bonus Miles and a $50 Statement Credit for your Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express after completing the spending requirements. The perks are great and you can easily earn Bonus Miles. If you frequently fly with Delta Airlines, this card will definitely be worth it. They recently increased the bonus amount so the bonus is much more valuable now. The bonus has doubled to 60,000 bonus points from its original 30,000 so definitely don’t miss out on this great offer. Remember, this bonus expires on April 11, 2018, so apply before then to start earning your points! Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card is offering a great sign up bonus of $200 bonus if you spend at least $1,000 within the first three months of card account opening. Once you receive this card you can earn unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps! On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. In addition to the great features you will receive Cell Phone Protection insurance worth up to $600 with a $25 deductible. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|