While Amex is an advertising partner of BankCheckingSavings, the opinions and beliefs in this article are the author’s alone and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by the issuer.
Get the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express to earn 30,000 Bonus Miles and $50 in Statement Credit after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months. To maximize your points, you can earn 2 Miles on every dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta, and 1 Mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases. These points can be used for hotel stays, merchandise, gift cards, and more! The annual fee is $95 but it is waived for the first year. When you sign up, not only do you get the 30,000 bonus miles and a $50 statement credit, but you also get access to many of their benefits such as one free checked bag for you and up to 4 people, priority boarding, and 20% off certain in-flight purchases!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® and Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Cards:
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card
- Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard®
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Miles and $50 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in purchases within 3 months of account opening.
- Annual Fee: $95 (waived for first year)
- Bonus Worth: The 30,000 bonus miles are worth about $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Fly with Delta Airlines as much as possible to maximize your miles!
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Features:
- Earn 30,000 bonus miles and $50 statement credit after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within your first 3 months.
- Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile for every dollar spent on all other eligible purchases.
- Check your first bag free on every Delta flight – that’s a savings of up to $200 per round trip for a family of four.
- Settle in sooner with Priority Boarding.
- Enjoy a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
- Terms and Restrictions Apply.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Pros:
- Nice Sign-up Bonus
- $0 intro annual fee
Gold Delta SkyMiles Cons:
- Has an annual fee
You can receive 30,000 Bonus Miles and a $50 Statement Credit for your Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months and making a Delta purchase. The perks are great and you can easily earn Bonus Miles. If you frequently fly with Delta Airlines, this card will definitely be worth it. However, if you don’t fly frequently with Delta Airlines or you’re looking for a card with a good rewards program, there are better cards out there. Find our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|