American Express is currently targeting new customers for their Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card again, but this time, you could earn yourself an attractive total of 60,000 Delta Sky Miles and $50 in Statement credit. You can earn 60,000 Delta points by making $1,000 in purchases within the first three months of account opening. Then, earn your $50 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months.
Also, with this card you’ll receive tons of exclusive benefits including free bag check and more attached to this card. Find all American Express Credit Card Promotions from our exclusive list!
Editor’s Note: For this offer, the Once Per Lifetime Rule from American Express does not apply. This provides even more incentive to earn this bonus because you can potentially combine it with more points in the future!
|With the Gold Delta SkyMiles® Credit Card from American Express:
-Make business travel more rewarding. Earn 30,000 bonus miles after you make $1,000 in purchases on your new Card within the first 3 months.
-Additionally, earn a $50 statement credit after you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 3 months.
-Earn 2 Miles per dollar spent on eligible purchases made directly with Delta. Earn 1 mile on every eligible dollar spent on purchases.
-Settle into your seat sooner with Priority Boarding and enjoy 20% savings on eligible in-flight purchases in the form of a statement credit when you use your American Express Delta Card.
-Pay no foreign transaction fees when you spend overseas.
-$0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $95.
-Terms and limitations apply
-See Rates & Fees
Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Expiration: None
- Maximum Bonus: 60,000 bonus Delta SkyMiles + $50 Statement Credit
- Spending Requirement: $1,000 in purchases and 1 Delta purchase within 6 months
- Annual Fee: $95, waived first year
- Bonus Worth: $720
- Additional Advice: This is a targeted promotion, YMMV.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Features:
- 60,000 bonus miles after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months of Card Membership.
- Earn $50 statement credit when you make a Delta purchase with your new Card within your first 6 months.
- Delta Miles are worth about 1.2 cents/mile, which means the 60k sign-up bonus is worth about $720
- Earn 2 miles per $1 spent on Delta purchases; 1 mile per $1 on other purchases.
- First checked bag free on Delta flights.
- Enjoy the right to priority boarding Delta Flight fly.
- Priority boarding on Delta flights.
- 20% savings on in–flight foods and entertainment.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee.
Gold Delta SkyMiles Pros:
- Generous Sign-up bonus
- Priority boarding and air-fare perks
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Gold Delta SkyMiles Cons:
- This isn’t an MQM bonus; Medallion Qualification Miles
If you’ve been targeted for a Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, take advantage of the 60,000 Delta Sky Miles Bonus when you complete spending requirements. Also, you’ll receive $50 Statement credit just for making your first Delta Purchase. To make it even better, American Express’s notorious “Once Per Lifetime” Policy does not apply, so you can stack future points! Of course, if you don’t fly with Delta as often as once per year, then this card will offer you very little benefits. If you’re looking for more bonus options, check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions for other airline bonuses and offers.
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees