If you’re looking for a card that is strong in every category, consider opening the Go Signature Visa Card. With this card you can earn 30,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases within 3 months of opening your card. If you convert the points, this is equivalent to a $300 bonus. In addition, you get 3X points back on gas and travel, 2X points back on groceries and recurring bills, and 1X points everywhere else. If you are interested in this card, continue reading to learn more!
Editor’s Note: GTE Financial is a credit union based in Tampa, but it looks like the offer is available to anyone.
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn an amazing rate of 1.55% APY on your funds when you open a new Premier High Yield Savings Account at CIT Bank. CIT bank offers 25x higher than the national average so start saving today. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Card Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 30,000 Bonus Points
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $3,000 in purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $60, waived the first year
- Bonus Worth: The 30,000 Bonus Points are equivalent to $300
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: This card has a unique feature where it offers points back on recurring bills, so be sure to take advantage of that.
GTE Financial Go Signature Visa Card Features
- Earn 30,000 Points when you open a Go Signature card today and spend $3,000 in the first three months. That’s a $300 value
- Earn 3X, on pay at the pump, travel and home improvement stores.
- Earn 2X points on groceries and recurring bills like your utilities, cable, gym membership and your cell phone plan
- Earn 1X point on all other purchases
- Redeem your points towards awesome gift cards, travel, merchandise or cash back.
- Cell Phone Protection, Identity Theft Coverage, Price Protection, Travel and Emergency Assistance Service, Visa Concierge, Roadside Dispatch and Auto Rental Collision Waiver.
- 1% foreign transaction fee
- Annual fee of $60, waived the first year.
With the Go Signature Visa Card you could earn yourself a bonus of 30,000 Bonus Points when you complete the spending requirements necessary to earn them. This is a great card that not only provides a generous sign up bonus, but it also continues to give back through the points back opportunities it offers, like 2X points back on recurring payments. This is feature that makes this card different than most others because it offers points back on recurring bills like utilities, gym memberships, and cell phone bills. This is great because you can get 2X points back on a payment you continuously have to pay. To top it all off, this card also waives the annual fee of $60 for the first year. All in all, this is a great card so sign up today if you’re interested! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for a bigger bonus!