Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union is offering residents of Oklahoma and Texas a $25 bonus when you refer a friend or family member for a new Kasasa Checking Account. To get started, be sure to register. Once you have done so, refer your friends via sharing your personalized link on social media. After your friend has clicked the link and created the account, you’re all set. Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union doesn’t have any opening deposit or any minimum balance required to earn rewards. Additionally, your friend will have access to a host of account features that comes with their new experience. How great is that? However, if you are interested, I recommend you apply will the offer is still valid!
Editor’s Note: To be eligible to this deal, you must either be an employee of one of their Select Employee Groups or a family member of one. These Select Employee Groups include Battison Auto Group, Beck Forklift Services, Kellpro, Hall Ranch, and much more. For the full list and more details, be sure to check out their Membership Requirements.
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Free Kasasa Cash Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: TX, OK (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: None listed
- Early Termination Fee: None listed
Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Bring your friend into your local branch
- Have your friend open an account and mention your name during account opening
- Make sure they meet all account requirements
- Both of you will receive a bonus once requirements are met
Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union Fine Print:
- Register for your own personalized link using your email and last 4 digits of your SSN
- Share your personalized link on social media
- Click on your friends link on social media, and create a Free Kasasa Cash Checking account
- Have at least 15 debit card purchases
- Have at least 1 direct deposit or automatic payment (ACH)
- Enroll and agree to receive E-Statements
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other credit union customers. Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account with Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Halliburton Employees’ Federal Credit Union is offering an easy way for their current members to earn a generous bonus when they introduce their friend to join the credit union. The only requirement is to have your friend meet a few simple requirements. However, the referring member must meet the eligibility requirements in order for you to receive the bonus. At the end of the day, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!