Available to residents of Minnesota, Harbor Pointe Credit Union is offering a $25 Gift Card Bonus for both you and a friend when they create a new Checking Account. To get started, be sure to fill out the online referral form, and have them bring it in to their nearest branch when they open the account. Once you have done so, have your friend open a Personal Checking account with direct deposit and you’ll be all set to go. After your friend has met all the account requirements, you will receive a generous bonus from the bank. Additionally, your friend will have access to a host of account features that comes with their new experience. How great is that? However, if you are interested, I recommend you apply while the offer is still valid!
Editor’s Note: Harbor Pointe Credit Union was previously known as Duluth Teachers Credit Union until the summer of 2017.
Eligibility: Their field of membership is open to anyone who lives in South St. Louis, Carlton or Douglas Counties or Two Harbors.
|TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review|
|Chase College CheckingSM: Get $100 as a new Chase checking customer when you open a Chase College CheckingSM account, enroll in paperless statements and complete 10 qualifying transactions within 60 days of account opening. The account comes with free Chase Debit Card, Mobile Check Deposit, Banker guidance, Text banking and QuickPay with Zelle. Get Coupon---Chase College Checking Review|
|CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 2.15% APY when you open a new Savings Builder account.The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Build a habit of savings. Pay yourself first. Start with $100 per month and build your habit of savings-—all while getting a top rate. Apply Now—CIT Bank Review|
Table of Contents
Harbor Pointe Credit Union Account Summary:
- Refer Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Referrer Bonus(You): $25
- Referral Recipient Bonus(Your friend): $25
- Availability: MN (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Credit Card Funding: Unknown, Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: There are no monthly maintenance fees
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 90 days of account opening
Harbor Pointe Credit Union Bonus Requirements:
- Print out and fill out the referral form
- Have your friend bring the form to the nearest branch and open an account
- Make sure they sign up and fulfill the direct deposit requirements
- Both of you will receive a bonus as long as they keep their account in good standing
Harbor Pointe Credit Union Fine Print:
- Print and fill out the referral form and give it to your friend/family member.
- Take the completed referral form to your nearest Harbor Pointe Credit Union branch when you open your account
- Sign up and fulfill the direct deposit requirements
- You will receive the $25 Gift Card bonus as long as you keep the account open and in good standing
Refer Our Readers:
If you are interested in opening a checking account with Harbor Pointe Credit Union, please feel free to leave a comment in the comments section of this post to exchange referrals with other banking customers. We appreciate any additional information to help keep you and your fellow readers up to date on all the latest deals! Don’t forget to let us know if it’s a hard or soft pull when opening a checking account with Harbor Pointe Credit Union and let us know if they allows you to fund your account with a credit card!
Harbor Pointe Credit Union is offering an easy way for their current members to earn a generous bonus when they introduce their friend to join the credit union. The only requirement is to have your friend meet a few simple requirements. However, the referring member must meet the eligibility requirements in order for you to receive the bonus. At the end of the day, if you are not interested, then definitely check out our complete list of Bank Referrals for all your banking needs!
|With the Wells Fargo Propel American Express® Card:
-New! Earn 30K bonus points when you spend $3,000 in purchases in the first 3 months - that's a $300 cash redemption value
-Earn 3X points for eating out and ordering in
-Earn 3X points for gas stations, rideshares and transit
-Earn 3X points for travel including flights, hotels, homestays and car rentals
-Earn 1X points on other purchases
-$0 Annual Fee
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 14.49%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions