You can earn 35,000 Bonus miles when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months of opening the card with your Hawaiian Airlines®World Elite MasterCard®. This card allows you to earn everyday and every year. You earn 2x miles on eligible purchases made with Hawaiian Airlines, 1x miles on all other purchases, and up to 10x miles at participating partners. Also, every year you receive a $100 companion discount, 5,000 annual bonus miles, and In-Flight Purchase Credit for Pualani Platinum and Pualani Gold Members – $10 per day, up to $100 annually. See if this card is for you!
|CIT Bank is offering up to $400 bonus plus a premium 1.15% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank Spring Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $400 bonus, you must make a deposit of $300,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank Spring Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.15% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- British Airways Visa Signature® Card
- Barclaycard Arrival PlusTM World Elite MasterCard®
- Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 35,000 Bonus miles
- Spending Requirement: Make at least $1,000 in purchases in first 3 months
- Annual Fee: $89
- Bonus Worth: 35,000 Bonus miles are worth about $350
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: You can rack up a lot of points if you shop at Hawaiian Airlines partners.
Hawaiian Airlines World Elite MasterCard Features:
- Earn 35,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
- Earn up to 10x miles at participating partners.
- Earn 2x miles on eligible purchases made with Hawaiian Airlines
- Earn 1x miles on all other purchases
- Earn a complimentary 1st checked bag
- Receive a one time 50% of companion discount for roundtrip coach travel between Hawaii & North America on Hawaiian Airlines
Hawaiian Airlines World Pros:
- 35,000 Bonus Points
- Nice Point Earning system
Hawaiian Airlines World Cons:
- Hefty Annual Fee of $89
When you sign up for the Hawaiian Airlines®World Elite MasterCard®, you can earn 35,000 Bonus miles when you spend $1,000 within the first 3 months. You also receive many benefits and bonuses to help make your flights cheaper and easier. The annual fee is $89 but every year, you receive bonuses such as a $100 companion discount, which can help cover up that annual fee. Overall, you should get this card if you fly with Hawaiian Airlines often or shop at their partners. If you don’t then there are better cards out there which you cant find if you check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|