Sign up today for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® to earn $150 Statement Credit after spending $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening. This card lets you earn an unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases. If you want to learn more about this card, keep on reading for more information!
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: $150 Statement Credit
- Annual Fee: None
- Additional Advice: There is no cap to the number of points you can earn, so feel free to rack them up!
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Features:
- Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
- Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $500 in the first 3 months.
- 10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
- No Annual Fee.
- 0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 14.49%, 18.49% or 24.49% variable APR.
- No Foreign Transaction Fees.
- $0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
- Terms Apply.
- See Rates & Fees
HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard Pros:
- Comparable bonus
- No Annual Fee
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- 0% Introductory period
If you want a card that gets the job done and gives you a great bonus of $150 Statement Credit after you spend $500 or more in the first 3 months from account opening, then sign up for the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard®! Overall, the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard gives comparable benefits that are great for those looking for a standard credit card. Definitely sign up for this card today if you’re interested in the bonus and benefits. Otherwise, find out which card is right for you by checking out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
Editorial Note: The editorial content on this page is not provided by any bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and has not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities. Opinions expressed here are the author’s alone, not those of the bank, credit card issuer, airline, or hotel chain, and have not been reviewed, approved, or otherwise endorsed by any of these entities.