Huntington Bank is currently offering qualified residents a $150 bonus when you sign up and open a new Asterisk-Free Checking account by October 31, 2017. For those who are not familiar with this great offer, it is currently available to qualified residents of the 8 states Huntington Bank operates in. This promotion provides the consumers with relief through fantastic features such as mortgage closing cost discount as well as 24-hour grace® overdraft fee. If you would like to start taking advantage of this deal, be sure to request a coupon code as well as applying for your new account online today! After you have signed up, you could be enjoying convenient features such as no monthly payment, no minimum balance, and so much more! If you are currently a resident of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois, and Wisconsin – I recommend you hurry and apply for your new account today and be a part of this great financial institution, while also getting your $150 bonus!
Huntington Bank Promotion Features
- Access to over 1,400 atms
- Huntington Bank allows you to withdraw cash, deposit checks and cash, even transfer money between accounts, all for free!
- Access to over 700 branches
- 24-hour grace® overdraft fee relief
- If you accidentally overdraw your account, Huntington Bank will give you more time the next business day to make it right. Learn how it works.
- All day depositsm
- Mortgage closing cost discount
- Huntington checking customers get a $250 discount on mortgage closing costs.
- Free online bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- You can check your balance, transfer funds and even deposit checks free from your mobile devices.
- Free alerts
- Huntington Bank’s free, automated text and email Account Alerts can provide you with daily updates on your money.
Huntington Bank 24-hour relief
Huntington Bank completely understands that sometimes, keeping up with your bank account can prove to be quite a hassle. That ‘s why their 24-Hour Grace® feature is designed to give you more time the next business day to make a deposit in order to avoid an Overdraft Fee. With this simple and convenient offer, it allows you to go back in to your Huntington consumer Checking, Savings, or Money Market deposit accounts to make a deposit or transfer in order to bring your account back to positive. Banks will often hit you with an unexpected fee whenever you forget to make a deposit. That is not the case with Huntington Bank. There are no gimmicks, no hidden fees whatsoever. I recommend you call in to your local branch today to find out the details!
Huntington Bank $150 Bonus Offer
- Open a new Asterisk-Free Checking account
- Make deposits of at least $1,000 within 60 days of account opening.
- Earn the Huntington Community Bank bonus of $150
Huntington Bank Promotion – Sum It Up
To sum it up, the Huntington Community Bank promotion is offering qualified residents a $150 bonus for signing up for their new Asterisk-Free Checking Account. All you need to do is deposit $1,000 in the first 60 days, and the bonus will be yours! The Asterisk-Free Checking Account can be linked to any of your Huntington checking, savings or money market account as well. Be sure to also sign up for their free text and email Account Alerts, and they’ll let you know when your balance gets too low. If you would like to start saving money while also being a part of this great financial institution, I recommend you apply online right now or head on over to your local branch today!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|