For residents of Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois, and Wisonsin earn $200 bonus when opening a Huntington 5-Checking Account by March 31, 2017 and make a total of $1,000 in deposits within 60 days. The $200 bonus will be deposited in your account within 14 days of meeting the $1,000 in deposits requirement. Great benefits of having a Huntington 5-Checking account include interest on your checking balance, fee refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals per statement cycle, and 24-Hour Grace® when you overdraw on your account.
|CIT Bank is offering up to $200 bonus plus a premium 1.05% APY Rate when you open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings Account with balances over $15,000. To earn the $200 bonus, you must make a deposit of $150,000 and maintain that for 3 monthly statement cycles. You can open a CIT Bank High Yield Savings account and start saving today with their premium 1.05% APY rate! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
Huntington Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Huntington 5-Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $200
- Availability: Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois, and Wisconsin
- Expiration Date: 03/31/2017
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Credit Card Funding: No Credit Card Funding
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No Required Direct Deposit
- Additional Requirements: Must deposit $1,000 deposit within 60 days of account opening.
- Monthly Fee: $5 monthly fee can be waived with at least $5000 in Total Relationship Balance
- Early Termination Fee: Termination fee if account is closed within 6 months.
Huntington Bank Account Features:
- Interest on your Checking Balance
- Fee Refunds for up to 5 non-Huntington ATM withdrawals
per statement cycle
- 24-Hour Grace® when you’re overdrawn
- 0.15% Annual Percentage Yield Interest Bearing Account. APY is variable and may change. Fees may reduce earnings.
- 0.10% Account relationship bonus. Get a rate bump when open your checking and link your MMA/Savings.
- 10% Credit Card Rewards Bonus.
- ATM Withdrawal Rebates: They’ll waive 5 non-Huntington ATM cash withdrawal fees at any ATM and reimburse you for withdrawal fees charged by another ATM owner
- Linked Relationship Savings Account: When your Relationship Savings and Huntington 5 Checking accounts are linked, there will be no monthly maintenance fee
- Access To Over 700 Branches & 1,400 ATMs: No matter how you choose to connect with your money, Huntington gives you options.
Huntington Bank can’t make it any easier for customers to get an extra $200. Just open a Huntington 5-Checking account, make a total of $1,000 in deposits within 2 months, and the $200 bonus will be deposited into your account within 2 weeks. Another plus to this checking account is there is no direct deposit required and no hard pulls on your credit. If you are not a Ohio, Michigan, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Kentucky, West Virginia, Illinois, or Wisconsin resident, see our complete list of Regional Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|Barclaycard JetBlue MasterCard® is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue MasterCard Review|