Available to residents of Idaho, Idaho Central Credit Union is offering a competitive rate of 1.50% APY on a 12-Month CD with initial deposit of $500. To sign up with Idaho Central Credit Union, you must have the following: either a valid Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID or State ID, a U.S. Social Security Number, a U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status, and External account information if funding from an external account. With Idaho Central Credit Union, you can enjoy no monthly fees and compounded interest. Start earning with this 1.50% APY rate today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Idaho Central Credit Union CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rate: 1.50%
- Availability: Idaho, specifically Treasure Valley, Magic Valley, Eastern Idaho, and North Idaho
- CD Length: 12 Months
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Must have the following: either a valid Driver’s License, Passport, Military ID or State ID, a U.S. Social Security Number, a U.S. Citizenship or Resident alien status, and External account information if funding from an external account.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
Idaho Central Credit Union CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and a low minimum balance requirement of $500
- 1.50% APY: Highly competitive rate for a 12-Month term
- Choose from 6-Month to 5-Year terms to suit your needs
- Earn interest with the compounded interest rate
- NCUA insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Treasure Valley, Magic Valley, Eastern Idaho, and North Idaho, I recommend taking advantage of this Idaho Central Credit Union 12-Month CD account offer if you can meet the $500 initial deposit requirement. This CD account requires very little effort to set up. Visit a local Idaho Central Credit Union near you and you can start earning interest with the 1.50% APY rate today. If you’re looking for more ways to earn money, be sure to check out our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates!