Chase is offering IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card with a sign-up bonus of 60,000 points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months of account opening, and you get a free night certificate that can be used at any IHG hotel every year. As a cardholder, you’ll earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels, and 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants. Best of all, there is a $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49.
Editor’s Note: “This product is available to you if you do not have this card and have not received a new cardmember bonus for this card in the past 24 months.” I strongly urge that you take advantage of Chase’s Match-up policy; currently, Chase’s highest offer on this card is 80,000 points after $1,000 spend +$50 Statement Credit after first purchase.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: 60,000 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of signing up.
- Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $49
- Bonus Worth: Valuing the hotels at $50 a night including taxes, you’d be getting $600 value from 60,000 points.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Award nights at IHG hotels range from 5,000 points up to 50,000 per night. Therefore, your 60,000 points can get up to 12 free nights at lower tier hotels ($50/night) such as the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. But, if you would rather stay one free night at a top tier hotel, we recommend Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts and Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts to enjoy the true celebrity lifestyle.
- Alternative Credit Cards:
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Features:
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $1,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of account opening
- Enjoy a free night each year of card membership at over 4,900 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
IHG Rewards Club Select Pros:
- Generous Spending Bonus
- Annual Anniversary Bonus
- Points don’t expire as long as card is active every 12 months
- Redeem for reward nights, merchandise, gift cards, airfare, digital rewards, charity
- Save on rewards reservations with PointBreaks and other redemption promos
- Reserve a free night with points and use free certificate later
IHG Rewards Club Select Cons:
- Expensive and fluctuating rewards chart
- Not really useful outside of hotel redemption
- Limited rewards inventory
The IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. If your account is closed or inactive, you will lose the bonus. Once the requirements are met, wait 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus points will be posted onto your account. If you are 18 or older and qualify for this bonus hurry and get started today! If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Card is offering a 5,000 point bonus after you spend $1,000 in the first 90 days of account opening. Earning points could never be easier with this great card. You'll be able to earn 3x the points for JetBlue purchases, 2x the points for restaurants and grocery stores, and 1x the points for everything else. Not only will you receive great point rewards, but this card has ZERO annual fee! Other perks include 50% savings on in-flight purchases, no foreign transaction fees, $0 fraud liability protection. Be sure to get your JetBlue card today! Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Card Review|