Chase recently increased the standard sign-up on their IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card to 80,000 Bonus Points with a spending of $1,000 within 3 months of account opening. They also increased targeted offers to 100,000 Bonus Points with a $2,000 in spending.
Now, there may be a chance that you’ll be successfully matched to the 100,000 point offer if you’ve applied within the last 90 days. Send them a secured message and if you got approved for the card, be sure to send another secured message verifying if you’ve actually been matched (Just a precaution measure of course).
|Chase Total Business Checking® Earn a $200 cash bonus when you open a new Chase Total Business Checking® account then deposit $1,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain that balance for 60 days, and complete 5 qualifying transactions. Learn More---Chase Total Business Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Summary:
- Maximum Bonus: 100,000 bonus points match-up
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $2,000 on purchases in the first 3 months of signing up.
- Annual Fee: $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $49
- Bonus Worth: Valuing the hotels at $50 a night including taxes, you’d be getting $1000 value from 100,000 points.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: Award nights at IHG hotels range from 5,000 points up to 50,000 per night. Therefore, your 60,000 points can get up to 12 free nights at lower tier hotels ($50/night) such as the Holiday Inn and Holiday Inn Express. But, if you would rather stay one free night at a top tier hotel, we recommend Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts and Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts to enjoy the true celebrity lifestyle.
- Alternative Credit Cards:
IHG Rewards Club Select Credit Card Features:
- Enjoy a free night each year of card membership at over 4,900 hotels worldwide
- Earn 5 points for each $1 spent at our hotels
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on purchases at gas stations, grocery stores and restaurants
- Bonus points redeemable at hotels such as Intercontinental® Hotels & Resorts, Crowne Plaza® Hotels & Resorts and Holiday Inn®
- Automatic platinum elite status, as long as you remain a cardmember
- $0 introductory annual fee the first year, then $49
The IHG® Rewards Club Select Credit Card account must be open and not in default at the time of fulfillment. If your account is closed or inactive, you will lose the bonus. Once the requirements are met, wait 6 to 8 weeks for the bonus points will be posted onto your account. If you are 18 or older and qualify for this bonus hurry and get started today! If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card offers a $200 bonus and a pretty decent unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases with no caps whatsoever. On top of that, you'll receive 1.8% cash back on all Apple Pay & Android Pay purchases for the first twelve months and with no annual fee, it makes this card a wonderful daily credit card. To earn the $200 bonus you must spend at least $1,000 within the first 3 months of card opening. Apply Now---Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa Review|