The Chase Ink Business Cash Credit Card lets you earn $300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. This card is great for those with small businesses as you can earn an additional 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services.
You can also earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. You can now add employee cards at no additional cost! One of the truly best business cash rewards cards on the market, Chase Ink Cash has no annual fee and 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers.
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,100 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Learn More---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase SavingsSM Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase SavingsSM account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
- Chase Ink Business PreferredSM Card
- SimplyCash® Plus Business Card from American Express
- Blue for Business® Credit Card
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Summary:
- Learn More
- Maximum Bonus: $300 bonus cash back
- Spending Requirement: You must spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Bonus Worth: This bonus is worth $200.
- Expiration Date: No expiration
- Additional Advice: If you find yourself reaching the 25,000 limit too often, you can maximize your earning of Chase Ultimate Rewards points by making qualifying 5x and 2x purchases on your Ink cards, while putting other spending on your Chase Sapphire Preferred Card in its bonus earning categories, and other cards that will help your earn rewards.
Ink Business Cash Credit Card Features:
- Earn $300 bonus cash back after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on cellular phone, landline, internet and cable TV services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year
- Earn 1% cash back on all other card purchases with no limit to the amount you can earn
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- No Annual Fee
Ink Business Cash Pros:
- $300 Bonus Cash Back
- Nice Spending Categories
- No Annual Fee
Ink Business Cash Cons:
- Bad for Businesses that spend more than $25,000 annually (about $2,000 a month) on office supplies and cable/telecom services
The Ink Business Cash Credit Card is an excellent choice for small businesses with irregular cash flow along with and low spending needs. Also, note that this card has limits that are based on the account anniversary, not the calendar year. So if you received approval for your Ink card in September, that account’s annual limit will reset on the first statement closing date of the following September. In addition to the $300 sign up bonus and 5X and 2X earning opportunities, you’ll also receive purchase/travel protection benefits. If you’re still looking for other deals, you can find our complete list of Credit Card Bonuses from our exclusive list!
|Get the Barclaycard Arrival Plus™ World Elite MasterCard® to earn 50,000 Bonus Miles after spending $3,000 in purchases within 90 days. If you travel often and you want a card that will help you get to your next destination sooner, this card is for you. The card’s flexibility, rewards rate and EMV capabilities make it the ultimate choice for travelers. With this card, you get 5% of your miles back to use toward your next redemption, every time you redeem for travel statement credits, and 2x miles on all purchases! Check this card out to see if it's the right fit for you! Apply Now---Barclaycard Arrival Plus Review|