Available in parts of New York City, LOMTO Federal Credit Union is offering a range of competitive rates from 1.10% APY on a 6-Month CD to 2.18% APY on a 5-Year CD when you sign up for a Share Certificate Account with an initial deposit of $2,000. Once you have signed up for a new account, you will gain access to great features such as no monthly fees as well as a low minimum balance requirement. If you are currently interested, be sure to apply for a new account today to fully take advantage of all the rates LOMTO FCU has to offer!
LOMTO Federal Credit Union CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rates:
- 1.10%- 6 Month
- 1.30%- 1 Year
- 1.49%- 2 Year
- 1.69%- 3 Year
- 1.89%- 4 Year
- 2.18%- 5 Year
- Availability: Manhattan, Queens
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $2,000
- Additional Requirements: Must be an Eligible Member of LOMTO Federal Credit Union.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: Unknown
LOMTO Federal Credit Union CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees and minimum balance requirement of $2,000
- Offers some of the highest rates available in the state
- Need flexibility? Choose from 6-Month to 5-Year terms to suit your needs
- Daily compounded interest rate and credited monthly
- NCUA insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Manhattan or Queens, I recommend taking advantage of a new CD from LOMTO Federal Credit Union. Through a variety of rates to choose from, you can definitely find a rate and length that fits your needs the best. Not only that, you get to enjoy a host of features to better your banking experience as well as having the financial relief knowing the firm is NCUA insured. Are you looking for a different way to invest your money? Then be sure to apply for a LOMTO FCU CD account today! However, if you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates for all your banking needs!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.