Available to residents nationwide, Marcus by Goldman Sachs (click on Open Account below) is offering a generous 1.95% APY when you open a High Yield Savings Account with a opening deposit of $1. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs has a range of account features for you to take advantage of such as no monthly fees, transferable funds, as well as instant access to your account anytime and anywhere! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Account Summary:
- Click on Open Account above
- Account Type: High Yield Online Savings
- APY Rates: 1.95% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $1
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: None listed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
Marcus by Goldman Sachs Account Features:
- No minimum deposit to open (Minimum $1 to earn stated APY)
- No transaction fees
- Customer deposit limits apply
- Multiple ways to access your money
- Interest compounded daily, paid monthly
- Rate is variable and may change after the Account is opened
- Six withdrawal limit per statement cycle
- FDIC insurance up to the maximum allowed by law
Goldman Sachs Bank is offering a great APY of 1.95% on their Online Savings Account. There is no minimum opening balance; All you need is $1 in deposit value to start earning interest. There’s no transaction fees, multiple ways to access your money, and interest is compounded daily, paid out monthly.
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best Bank Rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the HSBC Cash Rewards Mastercard® credit card:
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on all purchases.
-Earn a $150 cash rewards intro bonus after spending $2,500 in the first 3 months.
-10% Anniversary Bonus on all Cash Rewards earned once a year.
-No Annual Fee.
-0% Intro APR for 15 months on balance transfers, then a 14.99%, 18.99% or 24.99% variable APR.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees