If you visit the Marriott credit card page you may find some “hidden” credit cards that are not very publicized. One of those cards is the Marriott Rewards Credit Card. With this card, you can now earn 3x points back on Marriott and SPG properties, as well as 1X points back everywhere else. Also, this card gives the same benefit as a premier card without the annual fee. You can get 10 credits toward Elite Status annually, and another credit towards Elite Status for every $3,000 you spend. If this is something that interests you, keep on reading if you want to find out more about this card!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
Alternative Credit Card Bonuses:
Marriott Rewards Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 3X Points back on Marriott and SPG properties
- Spending Requirement: None
- Annual Fee: $0
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: There are plenty of opportunities to earn points, so take advantage of them.
Marriott Rewards Credit Card Features:
3X points for every $1 spent at over 5,700 participating Marriott Rewards®and SPG® properties worldwide
1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Earn points on everyday purchases
- Reward options like free nights and travel
- Reach Elite Status faster
- Accepted internationally
- Card security and protection
- Access to special events
- Add an authorized user to expand your earning potential.
- Add cards for family or friends to earn points on all their purchases
- More earning potential means free nights can be yours even faster
- More convenience in making payments
- Users enjoy all the same protection benefits
- No annual fee
With the Marriott Rewards Credit Card, you could earn a hefty amount of travel points if you travel often. With 3X points back on SPG and Marriott properties, this could be quite the worthwhile card for you. Not only does this card offers points back opportunities, it also has no annual fee, so that you get the most for your money. However, it isn’t really the best out there considering that there are cards that give travel points back as well as a sign up bonus. Still, if it has what you are interested in, such as easy steps towards gaining Elite Status, then apply now! Don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions if you’re looking for a bigger bonus!