Are you ready for a new banking experience? How would you like to earn a generous rate just for meeting a few requirements? If so, then McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union is offering residents nationwide a 1.30% APY with their Holiday Money Market Account until December 31, 2018. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have a minimum balance of $5,000, and you could earn savings with a high interest rate up to $250,000.
Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the credit union is NCUA insured. How great is that! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
Editor’s Note: If you are interested in opening another account with McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union, they also offer their Ascend Account with an even greater 1.30% APY. For more information, be sure to check out our McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Ascend Review.
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Money Market Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Holiday Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.30% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Branch Locator)
- Expiration Date: 12/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None listed
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $25, if balance falls below $5,000
- Early Termination Fee: $25, if closed within 6 months of account opening
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Money Market Requirements:
- Minimum balance of $5,000 is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 1.30% rate applicable to account balances up to $250,000.
McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union Money Market Fine Print:
- Rates shown require new money that has been on deposit less than 14 calendar days from promo money market open date.
- Rates are variable and subject to change without notice at any time.
- Interest is compounded daily and paid monthly.
- Limit one promotional money market account per unique Social Security number.
- Accounts require membership in the Credit Union, which is subject to a $5 deposit.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with McGraw-Hill Federal Credit Union, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!
|-Available nationwide - paired with phenomenal customer service
-Get 2.00% APY on your funds with no minimum requirements & no monthly fees!
-No hidden fees. No minimum balance to open.
-It's your money. Use it when and how you want.
-Deposit checks on the go or grow your savings with automatic transfers.
-Move money in and out of your savings account easily and securely.
-View your savings account balance and activity online or with mobile app.
-Get started and open a Discover Online Savings Account in 3 easy steps.