Available to residents nationwide, MemoryBank is offering a generous 2.25% APY when you open a new Online Money Market Account with a opening deposit of $50. To earn this generous rate, just maintain the opening deposit to meet the monthly balance requirement and you can earn the high rate that apply to all balances.
MemoryBank has a range of account features such as online and mobile banking (since this is an online account), eStatements, 24/7 access to your account, and so much more! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
MemoryBank Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Online Money Market
- Rate: 2.25% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Online Bank)
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $0.01
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Early Withdrawal Fee: None listed
- Auto-Renewal: None listed, check with CSR
MemoryBank Account Requirements:
- Open a new Online Money Market Account with MemoryBank.
- Minimum balance of $0.01 is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 2.25% rate applicable to account balances of $0 to $1,000,000.
|Balance Requirements||APY Rate|
|$0.01 – $1,000,000||2.25%|
MemoryBank Fine Print:
- Market-leading 2.15% APY for balances of $0 or more (earn 0.01% APY for balances of $1,000,000+).
- Enjoy no monthly fees.
- Minimum opening deposit of $50 required.
- Easy to transfer via bank transfers, mobile deposit, wire transfer or check.
- Access your account anytime, anywhere.
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
With MemoryBank, you will be able to take advantage of 2.25% APY with a minimum opening deposit of $50. The great thing about this rate is that the minimum balance of $0.01 is required to earn the rate, and you can earn up to $1,000,000!
The online savings account comes with a range of account features for you to take advantage of. If you are not currently interested, then be sure to see our complete list of the Best bank rates for all your banking needs!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
|With the Capital One® Spark® Cash for Business:
-Earning unlimited 2% cash back could mean thousands of dollars each year going back into your business
-Plus, a one-time $500 cash bonus once you spend $4,500 on purchases within 3 months from account opening
-Use Spark Cash across all your business spend, with no categories to limit your purchasing
-$0 intro annual fee for the first year; $95 after that
-Rewards won't expire for the life of the account, and you can redeem your cash back for any amount
-Get employee cards at no additional cost, and earn rewards from their business spend