Mutual of Omaha Bank is now offering residents nationwide a 1.00% APY for their Online Money Market Account. To get started with this rate, all you would need to do is have a opening deposit greater than or equal to $1,000. Once you have done so, you will receive the rate as well as a wide range of account features to compliment your banking experience. Additionally, you can also bank with ease knowing the bank is FDIC insured. How great is that! Are you currently interested? Please do not hesitate! I recommend you apply as soon as you can as the rate’s subjected to change.
Mutual of Omaha Bank Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Online Money Market Account
- Rate: 1.00% APY
- Availability: Nationwide (Bank Locator)
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft Pull or Hard Pull? Let us know
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: See Below
- Avoid Monthly Fee: $10, if balance falls below $1,000
- Early Termination Fee: None
Mutual of Omaha Bank Account Requirements:
- Minimum balance of $1,000 is required. Only new funds qualify for the APY rate.
- 1.00% rate applicable to account balances of $1,000 or higher.
- 0.10% rate applicable to account balance greater than $1,000,000
Mutual of Omaha Bank Fine Print:
- Balances $1,000,000.01 and above will have a blended rate of 0.70-1.00% APY assuming a maximum balance of $1,500,000.
- APY is based on your average collected balance and will vary depending on the balance.
- Maximum initial deposit $1,000,000.
- Fees may reduce earnings on the account.
- Personal accounts only, no Brokered or Trust Accounts.
- Rates are subject to change with no notice.
It is often difficult to select which account fits your needs the best. With a sea of bank rates, finding one that’s perfect for you isn’t as easy as it seems. However, with Mutual of Omaha Bank, you can do just that! With a new account, you can earn a generous rate just for meeting its deposit requirement. Additionally, with access to a range of account features, banking has never been easier. However, if you’re not interested in this offer check out our Best Bank Rates for savings accounts and more!