Available to residents of Massachusetts, MutualOne Bank is offering a competitive rate of 1.21% APY on a 19-Month CD with an initial deposit of $500. To start earning with the 1.21% APY, you just need to be a resident of Massachusetts. With MutualOne Bank, you can enjoy compounded interest and no monthly fees. Start earning money with 1.21% APY today!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
MutualOne Bank CD Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: CD account
- APY Rate: 1.21%
- Availability: Massachusetts
- CD Length: 19 Months
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown
- Minimum Balance Requirement: $500
- Additional Requirements: Must be a resident of Massachusetts.
- Early Withdrawal Fee: There is a fee if you withdraw before the maturity date.
- Auto-Renewal: CD rolls over into a 12 month CD at maturity.
MutualOne Bank CD Account Features:
- No monthly fees
- Low balance requirement of $500
- 1.21% APY: Highly competitive rate for a 19-Month term
- Looking for flexibility? They also offer terms from 28-Day to 60-Month
- FDIC insured of up to $250,000
If you live in Massachusetts, I recommend taking advantage of this MutualOne Bank 19-Month CD account offer. To open the CD, you need to worry about is making a $500 initial deposit. After taking care of that, you’ll be directly on your way to earning interest with 1.21% APY. Get started with MutualOne Bank today by visiting a local branch near you or calling them at (508)-820-4000. If you’re looking for more ways to earn money, then be sure to check out our complete list of the Best Regional CD Rates!