MVB Bank is currently offering their Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card for all eligible users. With this card, you can now earn 5,000 Bonus Points after you make your first purchase on your new card. This is a really easy bonus to earn considering you don’t have to spend much to earn it. The points back are redeemable for $50 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings. Not only that, but you can earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend, and you get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically. Keep on reading if you want to find out more about this card!
|TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
TD Bank Convenience Checking: Earn a $150 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Convenience Checking account and set up direct deposit. You will earn free online notices and statement with check images, easy person-to-person, and internal/external transfer. Apply Now---TD Bank Convenience Checking Review
MVB Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card Summary
- Apply Now
- Maximum Bonus: 5,000 bonus points
- Spending Requirement: Make one purchase
- Annual Fee: $50
- Bonus Worth: $50
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Complete the spending requirement to earn your bonus and you can use it to offset your annual fee.
MVB Bank Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card Features
- 5,000 bonus rewards point awarded after first purchase, redeemable for $50 cash back, merchandise, gift cards or travel savings.
- Earn 1 point for every eligible net $1 you spend.
- Get a 50% bonus on all points earned every month, automatically.
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards.
- Redemption starts at 2,500 points for $25 cash back, or redeem 25,000 points for round-trip airfare up to $325.
- No foreign transaction fees
- Introductory 0.00% APR for the first 6 billing cycles on purchases and balance transfers.
- $50 Annual Fee
If you’re looking to turn everyday purchases into rewards, consider signing up today for the Visa Bonus Rewards Plus Card. With this card, you can look forward to earning 5,000 Rewards Bonus Points after making just one purchase. This is a really easy bonus to earn, but the bonus amount is not very large. This is a decent card, but there are definitely better cards out there that have larger sign up bonuses and more cash back opportunities for no annual fee. If you’re looking for other options then check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!