BAC Florida Bank is offering residents nationwide an attractive 2.15% APY when you open a My e-BAnC Super Saver Account. For their new account, you must have an opening deposit of at least $25,000. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to enjoy both the rates as well as great account features that will make banking a completely hassle free process.
Additionally, the new rate from BAC Florida Bank ranks among one of the highest in the nation. If you are interested in this great rate, be sure to apply as soon as you can to experience banking at its best! If you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can. In addition, you can also check out other great promotions from banks such as HSBC Bank, Chase Bank, Huntington Bank, Discover Bank, TD Bank, BBVA Compass Bank or CIT Bank.
BAC Florida Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Direct Link to Offer
- Account Type: Super Saver Account
- Rate: 2.15% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with $5,000 minimum funding requirement.
- Avoid Monthly Account Fee:
- The account with an average daily balance of less than $5,000.00 during the statement cycle will be charged a Below Minimum Balance Fee of $15.00.
- Early Termination Fee:
- $50.00 (This fee applies if you close your account within 6 months after opening).
BAC Florida Bank Account Features:
- No minimum balance required to earn Annual Percentage Yield
- Unlimited deposits
- May write up to six checks per statement cycle
- Debit Card if opened in conjunction with a checking account*; otherwise, ATM card
- Money Management Service, to plan and manage financial goals
- Person to Person Transfer, to send money to others
- Interbank Transfer
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Payment
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Check Deposit
Although the current rate available through BAC Florida Bank might not be the highest available, I would personally not let that detract you from this attractive offer! For a limited time, simply meet the low deposit requirements and you can begin experiencing the account at its fullest. With convenient features such as online banking and mobile check deposit, banking has never been easier.
Additionally, you will be able to experience the best customer service the bank has to offer. However, if you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as the rate could change anytime. However, if not, then be sure to check out all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
See our favorite Bank Rates to earn high interest!
- American Express® High-Yield Savings Account Review
- Discover Bank Online Savings Account Review
- HSBC Direct Savings Account Review
- CIT Bank Money Market Account Bonus
- Barclays Online Savings Review
- Synchrony Bank High Yield Savings Account Review
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the Chase Freedom Unlimited® Card:
-0% Intro APR for 15 months from account opening on purchases and balance transfers, then a variable APR of 16.99-25.74%. Balance transfer fee is 5% of the amount transferred, $5 minimum
-Unlimited 1.5% cash back on every purchase - it's automatic
-Earn a $150 Bonus after you spend $500 on purchases in your first 3 months from account opening
-No minimum to redeem for cash back
-Cash Back rewards do not expire as long as your account is open
-Free credit score, updated weekly with Credit JourneySM
-No annual fee