Nationwide Bank is offering residents a generous 1.15% APY for their Checking Account. For their new checking account, you must have an opening deposit of at least $10,000. Once you have met the deposit requirement, you will be able to enjoy both the rates as well as great account features that will make banking a completely hassle free process. Additionally, the new rate from Nationwide Bank ranks much higher than the rates of Nationwide Bank’s Online Savings Account (0.30% APY) and Money Market Account (0.75% APY on $100k+). If you are interested in a new online banking experience, be sure to apply as soon as you can!
Nationwide Bank Checking Account Summary:
- Apply Now
- Account Type: Checking Account
- Rate: 1.15% APY
- Availability: Nationwide
- Expiration Date: None
- Soft/Hard Pull: Soft pull or Hard Pull? Let us know!
- Direct Deposit Requirement: None
- Additional Requirements: You must open the account with $10,000 minimum funding requirement.
- Monthly Account Fee: None
- Early Termination Fee: None
Nationwide Bank Account Features:
- $10,000 minimum to earn APY rate
- Access to more than 77,000 surcharge-free ATMs.
- Online banking
- Online personal finance management tool.
- Mobile app for 24/7 banking wherever you are – including mobile deposit, person-to-person payment, touch ID1 and instant balance features.
- Link to a Nationwide savings or money market account to cover overdrafts on your checking account.
- Layered security protocol.
- FDIC insurance. Each depositor is insured to at least $250,000.
Some people may be concerned about how long the rate from Nationwide bank can be maintained based of the company’s rate history. However, I wouldn’t let that detract you from the amazing rate currently available through Nationwide Bank! For a limited time, all you would need to do is meet the deposit requirements and you could be enjoying the account to its fullest potential. Additionally, you will have access to a plethora of account features as well as great customer service. However, if you are interested, be sure to apply as soon as you can as the rate could change anytime. However, if not, then be sure to check out all the best savings rates from our exclusive list nationwide!
Disclaimer: Rates / APY terms above are current as of the date indicated. These quotes are from banks, credit unions and thrifts. Bank, thrift and credit union deposits are insured by the FDIC or NCUA. Contact the bank for the terms and conditions that may apply to you. Rates are subject to change without notice and may not be the same at all branches.
|With the Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card:
-Earn a $200 cash rewards bonus after spending $1,000 in the first 3 months
-Earn unlimited 1.5% cash rewards on purchases
-Enjoy 1.8% cash rewards on qualified mobile wallet purchases, like Apple Pay® or Google PayTM, during the first 12 months from account opening
-No category restrictions or sign ups and cash rewards don't expire as long as your account remains open
-Get up to $600 protection on your cell phone (subject to $25 deductible) against covered damage or theft when you pay your monthly cellular telephone bill with your Wells Fargo Cash Wise Visa® Card
-0% Intro APR for 12 months on purchases and balance transfers (fees apply), then a 15.99%-26.99% variable APR; balance transfers made within 120 days qualify for the intro rate and fee
-$0 Annual Fee
-Select "Apply Now" to learn more about the product features, terms, and conditions