Navy Federal Credit Union is offering an opportunity to earn a $25 bonus when you become a member and open a new Active Duty Checking account with a qualifying Military Direct Deposit by May 31, 2018. To earn the bonus, all you need to do is set up a direct deposit within 90 days of account. Then the bonus is yours within 8 weeks! It’s that easy! If you are interested in what Navy Federal Credit Union has to offer then make sure to take advantage of this offer and sign up today!
Eligibility: Membership is open to DoD and Coast Guard personnel, including Active Duty, retired, reserve, National Guard, DoD civilians and contractors, as well as immediate family members (grandparents, parents, spouses, siblings, children and grandchildren) of current members and those who are eligible for membership.
|Get a $750 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Premier Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
Get a $350 Welcome Deposit for eligible new customers who open an HSBC Advance Checking Account with qualifying activities. Member FDIC Terms
TD Bank Premier Checking: Earn $300 bonus when you open a new TD Bank Premier Checking account and set up direct deposit. Free access to over 1,300 TD Bank ATMs and branches as well as usage at non-TD ATMs. Customers will earn interest on higher balances. TD Bank offers free online and mobile banking with online bill pay, mobile deposit, and e-bills. Apply Now---TD Bank Premier Checking Review
CIT Bank allows you to earn a competitive high rate of 1.85% APY when you open a new Money Market account. Open with as low as $100 and no need to worry about monthly fees! The account comes with secure banking features, 24/7 account access and is FDIC insured. Earn over 15x the national average so start saving today! Apply Now—CIT Bank Review
Navy FCU Checking Account Summary:
- Sign Up
- Account Type: Checking
- Maximum Bonus: $25
- Availability: Nationwide (Locator)
- Expiration Date: 05/31/2018
- Soft/Hard Pull: Unknown, let us know
- Credit Card Funding: Up to $250 (Visa, Mastercard or Discover)
- Opening Deposit: None
- Direct Deposit Requirement: Yes
- Additional Requirements: If the DDNP stops within one year they reserve the right to reclaim the bonus
- Monthly Fee: No monthly fees
- Early Termination Fee: None
Navy Federal Checking Requirements:
- Open a new Active Duty Checking account with a qualifying Military Direct Deposit and receive $25.
- Receive a Direct Deposit of Net Pay within 90 days of account opening.
- Once requirement has been met, allow up to eight weeks for the $150 to be posted to your primary checking account.
Navy Federal Bonus Fine Print:
- Offers valid between 5/1/2018 and 5/31/2018 and can expire at any time without prior notice.
- Only valid for new Active Duty Checking accounts and cannot be used on existing checking account.
- To be eligible for the Active Duty Checking account, the member must be Active Duty, retired or reserve military.
- A qualifying DDNP consists of an electronic deposit of wages, pension and/or social security benefits. Any transfers of funds, including Mobile/Scan Deposits and/or ATM deposits, are not considered DDNP and do not qualify.
Navy Federal Credit Union bonus is offered to those who are serving the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air Force, military Delayed Enlistment Program (DEP) Personnel, DoD civilians, and their families. If you qualify, hurry in today and get started on your bonus. Let us know your experience with this credit union by commenting below. If you are not interested or looking for more options, see our complete list of Bank Deals for all your banking needs!
|With the HSBC Gold Mastercard® credit card:
-0% Intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 18 months from account opening. Then a variable APR of 12.74%, 16.74% or 20.74% will apply.
-No Penalty APR.
-Late Fee Waiver.
-No Foreign Transaction Fees.
-$0 Annual Fee.
-$0 liability for unauthorized purchases.
-See Rates & Fees