Sign up for the NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card to receive nih’s lowest variable rates card. If you have average credit and wish to pay down debt with our lowest rates available or save on interest, then this card is for you. You will receive 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers with a variable APR of 7.99%-16.99% depending on credit worthiness after the intro period. Additionally, the cash advance APR on your NIH FCU Platinum card is the same as the purchase APR, and there is no annual fee so check it out!
|Chase Premier Plus CheckingSM Get $300 when you open a new Chase Premier Plus Checking(SM) account and set up direct deposit. Access to over 16,000 Chase ATMs and 5,200 branches. Customer earns interest. No Chase fee on first four non-Chase ATM transactions. Apply Now---Chase Premier Plus Checking Review
Chase Total Checking® + Chase Savings(SM) Earn a $200 bonus when you open a new Chase Total Checking® account and set up direct deposit. Also earn a $150 bonus when you open a new Chase Savings(SM) account, deposit a total of $10,000 or more in new money within 10 days & maintain a $10,000 balance for 90 days. Learn More---Chase Total Checking + Savings Review
NIH Fcu Visa Platinum Credit Card Summary:
- Apply Now
- Best Feature: Low variable rates
- Spending Requirement: None
- Annual Fee: None
- Expiration Date: None
- Additional Advice: Traveling outside the US? You can make the purchases you need with your NIHFCU Platinum Card with just a 1% fee – a fee lower than many other issuers.
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card Features:
- 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers
- After the intro period, pay a variable APR of 7.99%-16.99% depending on credit worthiness
- No annual fee
- Unlike many other issuers who charge significantly higher rates and unnecessarily high fees for cash advances, the cash advance APR on your NIHFCU Platinum card is the same as the purchase APR.
- Cash Advance fee of the greater of 2% or $10 applies ($75 maximum fee)
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Pros:
- No Annual Fee
- Low variable rates
NIH FCU Visa Platinum Cons:
- No sign-up bonus
If you need a card with low rates, consider getting the NIH FCU Visa Platinum Credit Card. You will receive a 0% intro rate for 12 months on purchase and balance transfers. After the intro period, pay a variable APR of 7.99%-16.99% depending on credit worthiness. There is no annual fee and the cash advance APR is also the same as the purchase APR. So give this card a shot! Otherwise, then don’t forget to check out our complete list of Credit Card Promotions today!
|Barclaycard JetBlue Plus MasterCard® is offering a 30,000 point bonus! All you need to do is make at least $1,000 in purchases within the first 90 days of account opening. One of the major benefits to this plus card is that you are able to earn 6x the points on JetBlue purchases. That's double the amount from the regular card. You'll also be able to receive a FREE first checked bag on JetBlue flights. Restaurant and grocery purchases will earn you 2x the points while everything else earns you 1x points. You'll be able to enjoy all of these benefits with a small annual fee of $99. Apply Now---BarclayCard JetBlue Plus MasterCard Review|